IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

9 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

this is the one, simply understated, to the point.  we are blue.  done.

That was never a playing kit though was it? And we never used that badge until the 1920's so I'm not sure what it was the 125th anniversary of.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That was never a playing kit though was it? And we never used that badge until the 1920's so I'm not sure what it was the 125th anniversary of.

says right in the tweet 125th anniversary of goodison park.  yeah i don't care about any  of that, it's the only kit of ours i've liked.  reminds me i need to buy one

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

says right in the tweet 125th anniversary of goodison park.  yeah i don't care about any  of that, it's the only kit of ours i've liked.  reminds me i need to buy one

That would work; I'm sorry but since Boris got elected PM all UK citizens have had their IQ halved, it was one of his "election" pledges. That's my excuse anyway:unsure:.

2 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I thought we had blue shorts in the most recent friendlies. Am I remembering things incorrectly and going crazy?

We have white and blue shorts and socks for the home kit. So they can wear it at more away games with the added options. We always do. 

Like when we play United away, they wear white shorts, so we’ll wear blue. 

13 hours ago, StevO said:

We have white and blue shorts and socks for the home kit. So they can wear it at more away games with the added options. We always do. 

Like when we play United away, they wear white shorts, so we’ll wear blue. 

Thanks -- somehow didn't realize that.

I like it but for the cost of making it what’s the point? Three kits are silly. Make ur home kit as is and your away kit the next season. Sales aren’t spread out across various kits. If I know I’m getting two years out of a kit. I know I’m getting my kids wear out of it and will buy it.