IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I can’t remember the last good kit we had? The one with the bit of yellow on the neck weren’t bad 

Nike had a good one (big cuffs home shirt, grew on me), Umbro had my all time favourite (the collarless one) and this seasons would've been fine if it wasn't for the stupid angry birds shite on  the shoulder 

(I don't mean disgruntled pigeon poo either)

21 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I like Under Armour personally - do some nice stuff. Would do decent training gear.

I am a UA fan too. Been wearing their golf gear for years and have been using their football gear as well for a couple of years now too. Albeit I have just bought a new pair of boots from them and my first wear was last Thursday and they ripped my feet apart!

6 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Their both owned by the same company so they shite could have had either logo used. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16627867

So why were they suing each other for patent infringement in 2016:huh:? Also that link clearly says they're two different companies, "Liverpool has signed a six-year deal with US sports firm Warrior Sports" and "It comes after Spurs said last year that another US firm, Under Armour, would make its kit from 2012/13."

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=04046d36-cf56-4a00-8044-182186a875b7