IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

59 minutes ago, StevO said:

After the other Hummel shirts I’ve seen in recent weeks I’m worried. 

It'll be OK. It'll have some daft Hummel "arrows" on the arms probably but as long as the shade of blue is right I can live with that. They made Bally's boots, I can forgive pretty much anything from them after that, the most beautiful footwear I ever owned.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I’m with you on that, terrible shirts. 

Whose shirts are terrible? The only one I can see is Bristol City's; pure and simple, no Hummel stuff and true to the tradition. Why will ours we worse? Tomorrow will tell. That in Blue would be 100% fine with me.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Whose shirts are terrible? The only one I can see is Bristol City's; pure and simple, no Hummel stuff and true to the tradition. Why will ours we worse? Tomorrow will tell. That in Blue would be 100% fine with me.

Capture.JPG

Rangers Coventry. I hate those chevrons on the sleeves, looks like you’re wearing Road markings. 

Simple design, but that's always the best way. The iconic Hummel logo across the shoulders as expected with white shorts and socks. The Cazoo sponsor is great too, in the sense that it's not some horrendous logo that takes away from the actual design (like Chevrolet and United). 

Happy with that. 

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I like the real one though. Is that a button collar?

Doesn’t look like it but I’m struggling to find any full pictures. The video jumps around too much and the photos on the app are all close ups. Just show the bloody shirt! 

Edit: Everton Direct finally opened. It looks ok. 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I wonder if the sound waves on the keepers kit represent something or whether it’s just to look cool 

and we have 2 different home colours for shorts and socks? Have I just be oblivious or is that new?

We've always mixed white and blue shorts with the home shirt, but I think they've probably only sold white as part of the kit on the store. 

Whenever we play at Old Trafford for example, we always seem to play in full blue as opposed to white shorts/socks.

Edit: I've just seen that the sound bars are Z-Cars too, which is a nice touch. 

24 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

We've always mixed white and blue shorts with the home shirt, but I think they've probably only sold white as part of the kit on the store. 

Whenever we play at Old Trafford for example, we always seem to play in full blue as opposed to white shorts/socks.

I just assumed that was a mix and match between home and away to help with the contrast 

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

No long sleeved goalkeepers shirt? Bit odd. Also no sleeve sponsor on there yet but the training gear has MegaFon on.

Capture.JPG

That was announced a while ago. Another way for Uncle Usmanov to help us out, and then we get a sleeve sponsor for the main kits as well :D.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

There seems to be a bit of a problem with the new Hummel stuff - the badge being of very poor quality and falling off already.

I bought a baby kit, the Hummel badge looks like it’s melted. 
I asked for an exchange and they said I would have to post it back to them (fanatics) they would inspect it and send a replacement if they agreed with my complaint. I had already sent very detailed and clear photos. 
In the end they offered a 10% refund and I took it because I can’t be bothered fighting with them. 

19 minutes ago, StevO said:

I bought a baby kit, the Hummel badge looks like it’s melted. 
I asked for an exchange and they said I would have to post it back to them (fanatics) they would inspect it and send a replacement if they agreed with my complaint. I had already sent very detailed and clear photos. 
In the end they offered a 10% refund and I took it because I can’t be bothered fighting with them. 

Fantastic. A good looking kit but looks like being all style and no substance.