IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I like it but for the cost of making it what’s the point? Three kits are silly. Make ur home kit as is and your away kit the next season. Sales aren’t spread out across various kits. If I know I’m getting two years out of a kit. I know I’m getting my kids wear out of it and will buy it. 

Completely agree. There’ll be a 4th option as standard before too long...

22 hours ago, StevO said:

We have white and blue shorts and socks for the home kit. So they can wear it at more away games with the added options. We always do. 

Like when we play United away, they wear white shorts, so we’ll wear blue. 

I understand the reasoning but I hate when we wear blue shorts. Just doesn't feel right. 

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Completely agree. There’ll be a 4th option as standard before too long...

Actually, haven’t we had a fourth kit before but for charity? I think if we said half (ideally all) the proceeds from the 3rd kit went to charity, it’d be a lot more justifiable...

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I still look young😎.

Actually that's my lad who's now 23, where does the time go?

Mate I don't know but one thing's for sure we won't get it back, so let's make the most of what we've got left, and on that depressing note I'm about to get ready to go to a lovely restaurant in the mountains of northern Italy.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mate I don't know but one thing's for sure we won't get it back, so let's make the most of what we've got left, and on that depressing note I'm about to get ready to go to a lovely restaurant in the mountains of northern Italy.

I've always managed to miss Italy somehow, must go one of these days; actually had flights and hotel booked in Rome a couple of years back but had to cancel late when father-in-law got ill:(

Enjoy your meal.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Enjoy mate. I work with a few teenagers who take selfies everywhere they go. They don’t understand why I don’t. I’m busy making memories while they take photos. 

Were here for a good time, not a long time!

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Typical Umbro , I went into the toffeshop after the game yesterday and they had no kids home shorts of any size in stock and just one pair of kids away shorts, which we bought, in a YM all other sizes sold out

No estimate for when they are getting any back in stock , absolute shambles 😡😡

That’s fucking disgraceful. Is Umbro to blame or Everton? I’d blame Umbro cos I hate the kits they have produced. They say the goalie kit is unique and half the English league are wearing it😡

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Typical Umbro , I went into the toffeshop after the game yesterday and they had no kids home shorts of any size in stock and just one pair of kids away shorts, which we bought, in a YM all other sizes sold out

Aren't they going to look like hot pants when you put them on😀, you might get away with that look on 60s night in the Cavern😨

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

That’s fucking disgraceful. Is Umbro to blame or Everton? I’d blame Umbro cos I hate the kits they have produced. They say the goalie kit is unique and half the English league are wearing it😡

It was the first home game of the season to be fair. We didn’t even go into the shop as it was so rammed before the game. So many fans wait till the first home game to get their kits. 

Suspose it makes a day of it.

7 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That’s down to Everton. A supplier can only supply what it’s asked to produce.