IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Now that he has passed Charlton's record I can definitely see how this one could happen. I think Rooney's reached the stage where he'd like to enjoy the last few years of his career and I think he's want to come here. I'd be up for it. Gone way past the stage where I was pissed off he left.

Following the article in the Echo: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-told-go-back-12493495 I've been thinking and I think Rooney could be an option this window. I know I know but hear me out.

1) Has beaten Bobby Charltons record nothing left to stay at UTD for.

2) Mourhino sees him as a sub, and said he was prepared to let him go this window.

3) Rooney said in the past he wanted to finish at Everton.

4) We need a creative link man / second striker.

If he comes and takes a massive wage drop I think he still has a couple of years left in him and would be a massive signing for us.

If you were guaranteed 300,000 pounds a week for a few more years, would you give that up - especially if you know you'd struggle to get game time wherever you went?

But it's not just a normal job. It's a very emotive job and one where glory means as much as the money to a fair few of them. Rooney being one of them. If he could retire as a cup winner loved by Everton fans again he would retire happier than if he stayed at United on £300k a week.

We're out of both cups. I dread to think how much more Rooney will declined by this time next year.

Glory is all well and good but is it worth over 100,000,000 pounds?

Cant see Rooney leaving this window, still in with a chance to win the league cup and FA cup at United, as much as I would love to see him back here, I just don't think it will ever happen in his playing career, maybe a coach after retirement, but not a player.

He'll go the US I think.

Cant see Rooney leaving this window, still in with a chance to win the league cup and FA cup at United, as much as I would love to see him back here, I just don't think it will ever happen in his playing career, maybe a coach after retirement, but not a player.

He'll go the US I think.

Considering Keane and Gerrard have left LA Galaxy, I'd say that's a good shout