IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

You just don't take him full stop- the lad is poison and was dreadful at Liverpool. Trouble follows him around and he'll never change. I wouldn't have him here if he offered to pay us.

Exactly, just a younger, less talented Eto'o (in the sense of his ego and attitude being bigger than his ability)

• 2 weeks later...

This would be the perfect signing to show that we mean business if there was any chance whatsoever.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/810677/Manchester-United-Transfer-News-Anthony-Martial-Jose-Mourinho-Ivan-Perisic-Willian-News

Martial coming through at Monaco was incredible - he could be one of the best in the world if he recaptures that potential - he's got the lot.

Ok, so there's a rumour. I was confused because that article didn't mention us.

Martial obviously has a lot of talent (they wouldn't have paid 36 million pounds for him) so if he can sort out his off-field problems he could be a huge coup.

Martial is a good footballer, but lacks a position. A bit like David Luiz in that sense, but more attacking.

Doesn't look natural in front of goal though so not a striker, just does a job on the wing. Not worth a punt, I'd rather keep Deulofeu.

Martial is a good footballer, but lacks a position. A bit like David Luiz in that sense, but more attacking.

Doesn't look natural in front of goal though so not a striker, just does a job on the wing. Not worth a punt, I'd rather keep Deulofeu.

Pete, he looks a quality finisher!

The four times they've went in maybe. Doesn't have that thing about him were you think he'll score. When Lukaku is running towards goal, in my head he's already scored. Martial doesn't make me confident, similar to Barkley just instead of over the bar they are straight at the goalie.

Afraid i'm in opposition to you Pete. Martial is class. Just doesn't get used enough.

We wouldn't stand a chance of signing him.

I think he is a good footballer, just doesn't have a position, or a decent pair of shooting boots. He only scored against Stoke, Middlesbrough, Watford, and Burnley last season in the league. At £40m I'd want someone more effective.

I think he is a good footballer, just doesn't have a position, or a decent pair of shooting boots. He only scored against Stoke, Middlesbrough, Watford, and Burnley last season in the league. At £40m I'd want someone more effective.

He's a 21-year old kid who has a child who went through a divorce and has been treated badly by Mourinho. Now, put yourself in his shoes: if that had happened to you at that age, how well would you have concentrated on your job?