IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sunday December 1st

markjazzbassist

Just now, Shukes said:

Seriously? 

Yes seriously Keane comes on and we lump it up to him with the hope he will do it on his own. At this point I don't care about trying to find positives we have spent a fortune and got worse. I don't wish they guy any ill will he is just not good enough and for that point of view I want a manager who can win. 

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Again. When your shit is down, it's really down.

I know plenty want Marco out, but we've been so so unbelievably unlucky on more occasions than I can ever remember before in any season.

We are utter shite how can you put any of this down to luck. I would be less worried if we had of played all the top teams at the top but we have played some shite teams.

I just can't believe how naive some of our players are. Professional footballers should know how to kill a game off. What we're Davies and Holgate thinking in that goal? Davies could just chip a ball into the corner flag, Holgate can just plough into Iheanacho if he can't make the tackle. 

5 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

Yes seriously Keane comes on and we lump it up to him with the hope he will do it on his own. At this point I don't care about trying to find positives we have spent a fortune and got worse. I don't wish they guy any ill will he is just not good enough and for that point of view I want a manager who can win. 

Hardly think we lumped it. Leicester play that way all the time. It’s called playing to your strengths. He caused problems when he came on 

To be fair to Leicester they were the better team and should have won it sooner. The change from Rodgers to bring on Iheanacho won them the game as he gave as much more to worry about that Perez did. 

Our change didn't work because all we had was slow one paced plodders, two of which had been on from the start. 

Just now, RPG said:

Both Leicester goals seemed to come from our losing fairly easy possession in the middle of the pitch. I think it was Davies at fault on both occasions and, once he lost the ball he didn't have the pace to recover hs position.

I think the team are at least showing a bit of fight but, on current form it wont be enough. We are veey genuine relegation candidates now.

Leicester are set up expertly to play to their strengths. They wait for that turnover and bam they are in behind you 

5 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

We are utter shite how can you put any of this down to luck. I would be less worried if we had of played all the top teams at the top but we have played some shite teams.

Because it's my honest opinion, I can do what I like with it.

Hang on, just found something in my pocket for you....🖕

🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Finn balor said:

Hardly think we lumped it. Leicester play that way all the time. It’s called playing to your strengths. He caused problems when he came on 

My point is besides keane who is playing to get in the team we had nothing rom anyone else. We are 1-1 and he brings on morgan he didn't want to win that game.