IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Away) Wednesday December 4th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

It is making me smile that the we have scored two the ref has missed a certain pen and two sending offs we have conceded 4 and its only half time.

There will be a ridiculous red card for one of our boys next half. Certainty.

2 minutes ago, Btay said:

I’ll say it but Silva hasn’t laid a foot wrong here. Micheal Keane has let us down massively, massively. Silva made a change at 30 mins. Holgate will stand up to Mane well at right back but for fuck sake where’s the consistency in VAR. It would be 1-1 ( without DCL possible pen ) if Keane wasn’t playing.

He shouldn't hat played a back 5. And I have no idea how Keane wasn't subbed

Going forward, we've done ok.

But defensively. I've not seen anything so amateurish in a long long time. Abdolutely shocking. They've just pinged it forward at will and we've been so square and flat footed. Embarrassing. I'm struggling to find words to describe such a defensive display. They've not even got the likes of Salah, Firminho, Oxlaide-Chamberlain on yet.

Only 45 minutes to go....

3 minutes ago, nogs said:

He shouldn't hat played a back 5. And I have no idea how Keane wasn't subbed

Because I don’t think sidibe can play in a defence minded 4 at the back, Holgate is the better option and maybe he has to trust an England international to play like some sort of a professional. Hindsight on the formation - no one really complained, everyone kind of expected it. If you go through this thread you’ll find I said about having Holgate at RB to match mane...

12 minutes ago, Btay said:

What has he actually done wrong though?

Hes selected the team on tactics they seem to know nothing about. 

His walk down the tunnel was of a broken man.

Hes tried to change things and we showed a better performance agaonst Leicester - but we still lost points.

WE ARE IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH NO MORE POINTS LIKELY TO COME UNTIL JANUARY.

Weve played alm the promoted team and likely easy teams so for already and have just 14pts to show for it - its not even a point a game oj average

should I go on?

1 minute ago, Cisk said:

Hes selected the team on tactics they seem to know nothing about. 

His walk down the tunnel was of a broken man.

Hes tried to change things and we showed a better performance agaonst Leicester - but we still lost points.

WE ARE IN THE BOTTOM 3 WITH NO MORE POINTS LIKELY TO COME UNTIL JANUARY.

Weve played alm the promoted team and likely easy teams so for already and have just 14pts to show for it - its not even a point a game oj average

should I go on?

We were technically bottom 3 before kickoff with the other results. 

for a change, I’m grateful the internet connection is so bad. The stream has been like watching a VHS played on an old TV through a camcorder. Though that just might be the quality reflecting reality from what I can read on the bbc thread