IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday March 8th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

What has happened? This before the derby is almost tragic. 

There is an element of this was coming. First half v Utd, 60+ minutes v Arsenal, City. 

I can't explain why we stepped up against Utd in the second half, being at home probably helped?

30 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Oh well.... thanks for my 44tb birthday present Everton.  4 years ago you gave me a nice 2-0 lead against West Ham and lost 3-2.....

Off out with my family. 

Good luck boys. 

18 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Because he always was going to be a great player with the right manager. 

He would be great for us now. 

Enjoy the rest of the day and give your family the attention they deserve it more than this shambles! 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The Walcott sub has worked out well. Has he touched the ball in their half?

He has now, but only to fuck up a simple enough ball which should have been on a plate for Kean.

Gomes should have been off, at last Sidibe with something positive. 

Yet again though, Holgate miles off Giroud. Worst display for a long time.

I can honestly say this is the worst I have seen us play. The players look like they don't give a shit. I would expect fines for every single one of them.

I think there is a few reality checks to be had:

Tom Davies is not a prem player and won't be there has been no progress in 3-4 years.

Gomes is not as good as we think he is

Glyfi needs to drop down a level he is not the player he was and the decline has been too quick.

Sidebi should not be signed.

We need to let Davies Gylfi Morgan Keane walcott all go

We need a player who can get the ball back, We need a right back we need at least 1 first team CB. IF we stay with 442 we need two wingers

6 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Are we allowed to say that yet?! I know we weren't allowed about 6 - 8 week ago!!!

Absolutely! It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last. I put this on him today because everybody was shite, not a single player deserves to take the shit that they are undoubtedly going to take. 

IN my opinion we will not see the best of a Carlo team until a year or twos time. Next season for me is transition. We need to move out 4-6 high wage players and replace them with quality. I am not sure there is 7 first team players in that squad. I would say the stikers are the only ones who don't have question marks. Gomes for me needs someone next to him who does a shit load of running.

You know if Marco has set us up like this and this happened he would have been slaughtered. Absolutely no passion. This 4-4-2 with Gylfi wide is baffling, he offers absolutely nothing.

If we play like this in the derby it will be a cricket score. 

So many players that are going through the motions.

The one positive is that this game will bring everyone back down to earth. We are a mile off a top 4 side and we have very little top 6 players let alone any higher. 

On this seasons form we have probably only Richarlison, Pickford and maybe Gomes as those types of player. The problem with the two outfield players is that one needs to play in a 3 man midfield and the other is best as a 2 man attack. The rest have their moments but there isn't enough about them to make them consistently top class performers. 

Playing that rabble with just two in midfield baffles me though, especially if you aren't playing to the strengths of the front two. Why have two battering rams up front who thrive on playing aggressively and then try and play through midfield when you are outnumbered against better players. It just doesn't make sense to me. 

Real tough run of fixtures and we get to see where we are - and it's not where we want to be! Redshite next. Need to be a shit tonne better than this to even get a sniff. Be nice to just ensure they don't win it at our place, so to speak.

Just hope for a big midfield overhaul this summer. I mean, like, 90% of funds ploughed into midfield!!!