markjazzbassist

o0T8hRzX_normal.jpg spacer.png
Everton
⁦‪@Everton‬⁩
logo_twitter-1497383721365.png
spacer_464x1-1582829598167.png
🔊 SOUND ON FOR GUARANTEED GOOSEBUMPS 🔊

Goodison Park at its finest. 💪🏻

Hear Sunday's #DerbyDay atmosphere captured from all over the ground in full on YouTube now! ⤵️

05/03/2019, 20:07

Watching last year back reminds me of exactly what we missed at that Monday night game before lockdown. Amazing atmosphere and I’m disappointed to be missing being there. Concerned without the crowd there pushing them on. 

I’m not sure I’m ready to see sidibe get torn apart. 
hoping for 

Pickford 

coleman   Holgate  Mina   Digne 

Gomes     Davies 

Bernard 

Iwobi                DCL.          Richarlison 

2 hours ago, Btay said:

Surely you’d have richarlison uptop and bernard on the wing?

Don't think Bernard is suited to play against Liverpool as their style is all about fitness. Whereas fitness is all Niasse has, have him just run round like a headless chicken to help tire out the opposition. 

First half is gonna be tense and less open so Bernard will be more effective second half when it's a bit more open too. 

13 hours ago, pete0 said:

Don't think Bernard is suited to play against Liverpool as their style is all about fitness. Whereas fitness is all Niasse has, have him just run round like a headless chicken to help tire out the opposition. 

First half is gonna be tense and less open so Bernard will be more effective second half when it's a bit more open too. 

Understand the logic but please refer to Newcastle where Niasse came on and we couldn’t keep the ball or get up field because he is just so shit.

Good morning folks today’s the day, after over 3 months of arguing and bickering over everything and anything, we can come together as one to day to support what brought us all here in the first place, the love of and for the best team in the world.

COYB let’s make history and win the first Merseyside derby behind closed doors, and put 10 years of pain behind us.  

5 hours ago, Matt said:

It would be bloody typical of Everton to win when there's no fans to celebrate in the stands...

Or also typical that it’s free to view, predicted to be the most watched sporting event this weekend and we get humiliated in front of a worldwide audience. 

Even though it’s now an irrelevant season and one that should be erased from the record books I’m still starting to get both nervous and excited for this. 

Just not feeling this at all, normally I start derby week absolutely dreading us getting humiliated and can’t stop thinking about the game, then the night before tends to be a sleepless night before starting derby day full of hope and being right up for it  only to end up having my dreams and hopes crushed once again

The last bit will probably still happen but just haven’t had that derby feeling all week, even now just hours from kick off

35 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Just not feeling this at all, normally I start derby week absolutely dreading us getting humiliated and can’t stop thinking about the game, then the night before tends to be a sleepless night before starting derby day full of hope and being right up for it  only to end up having my dreams and hopes crushed once again

The last bit will probably still happen but just haven’t had that derby feeling all week, even now just hours from kick off

It's a weird one for sure. Potentially though the circumstances give us a half-decent chance of beating them I think, we need to hit the ground running and hope they don't.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's a weird one for sure. Potentially though the circumstances give us a half-decent chance of beating them I think, we need to hit the ground running and hope they don't.

I think it  favours them to be honest, we have effectively lost our home advantage and they still have their own ref and VAR