IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Home) Sunday June 21st

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I know but it's just plain stupid. If you're checking "clear and obvious" then stuff like that should count as well. It could well have resulted in a goal anyway.

Yeah agree. Even when deflected for a corner and the commentator said relief for mike dean - even if there’s a goal from that corner, the wrong decision has still impacted the game 

The key to winning this is getting at Dejan Lovren, he's way off the pace and not dealing with Charlie at all. I'd be backing a substitution for Kean/Bernard to get some fresh legs at him, either of those two chances could have been easier with a yard or two extra - plus why that second chance wasn't squared to Iwobi is beyond me, it would have been 1-0 on a golden plate. Davies should have buried his chance too, hitting the post ironically summing up his performance this afternoon. Not terrible, but not enough.

Love the fight in Seamus though, a proper captain and someone who gets that little bit extra out of those around him.