IGNORED

Wolves ( Away ) 12 July

Btay

8 minutes ago, badaids said:

There's nothing to play for at all, so I wonder if Carlo has just said to get through these games, not to get injured and try a few things out for next season.  The players are hopeless, but it's the only way to explain the ambient trance like performance of this team the last few games.

I said way back when the league restarted that these games were nothing more but glorified friendlies for me, obviously want to win but it's the perfect time to try new players (Gordon, Branthwaite) and new formations. 

Europe is and always was a pipe dream and realistically we were never going to go down. We were set for mid-table and remain so, I'll reserve judgement on Carlo/Everton until we're into next season and actually playing for something.

13 minutes ago, badaids said:

There's nothing to play for at all, so I wonder if Carlo has just said to get through these games, not to get injured and try a few things out for next season.  The players are hopeless, but it's the only way to explain the ambient trance like performance of this team the last few games.

Well he’s got that wrong as well then, we’re dropping like flies. I don’t understand how we’re so bad.... we were poor earlier in the season, but this is embarrassing now. No one wants to watch us as we’ve picked up this boring tag. 

We’re making average teams look like world beaters.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Well he’s got that wrong as well then, we’re dropping like flies. I don’t understand how we’re so bad.... we were poor earlier in the season, but this is embarrassing now. No one wants to watch us as we’ve picked up this boring tag. 

We’re making average teams look like world beaters.

I was just about to say we are boring and predictable. 

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I said way back when the league restarted that these games were nothing more but glorified friendlies for me, obviously want to win but it's the perfect time to try new players (Gordon, Branthwaite) and new formations. 

Europe is and always was a pipe dream and realistically we were never going to go down. We were set for mid-table and remain so, I'll reserve judgement on Carlo/Everton until we're into next season and actually playing for something.

I absolutely refuse to accept that this will be the mentality of our football club. If it is we won't win anything at any point. Any player going into or during a game that accepts losing isn't one that I want at the club. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I absolutely refuse to accept that this will be the mentality of our football club. If it is we won't win anything at any point. Any player going into or during a game that accepts losing isn't one that I want at the club. 

Agreed, I didn't say that we should accept losing, simply that there is a clear difference between having something to play for and not. 

There is no battle, we won't make Europe and we won't go down. This is the perfect time to experiment in preparation for next season when we actually have something to play for - not to mention that we are playing every three days or so which is bound to take its toll against what is a wafer thin squad (quality wise).

Anyone still think he is a good keeper haha? I’m sure this isn’t real. No team could be this poor. 

Mentality changes everything. Moyes could give these players a kick up the ass... even Gravy could.  
Just want it to end, I know too many people and can’t take the ribbing anymore. How have we not been relegated?

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Agreed, I didn't say that we should accept losing, simply that there is a clear difference between having something to play for and not. 

There is no battle, we won't make Europe and we won't go down. This is the perfect time to experiment in preparation for next season when we actually have something to play for - not to mention that we are playing every three days or so which is bound to take its toll against what is a wafer thin squad (quality wise).

Problem is the players are embarrassed to play for us, they don’t want to even play for their position. They want to be sold.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I agree to an extent with the quick turnaround however we could have challenged Europe had we not played as we have since the restart. These are big games to put a marker down and instead we have barely laid a glove.