IGNORED

Wolves ( Away ) 12 July

Btay

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Someone needs to press the factory reset button on Pickford.

You are assuming there's some sort of computing power in his head. 

" why ay, I've just made another big fuck up like and like I say I'm mentally strong cos I stuck my tongue out and laughed about it..... cos I'm mentally strong and that.  Did I say that making mistakes doesn't bother me cos I keep talking about how mentally strong I am like".

He's got to drop the act.  He needs to sort his shit out and quick. 

Just now, London Blue said:

Can we just end the season now so we don't have to watch anymore?

On a serious note we are not going to get Europe, we are not going to get relegated, so lets play the youngsters, and fringe players see what they can do. Benji needs games and would be an improvement on Siggy.

I'd hope these guys will be fringe players next season. 

Just now, Palfy said:

We shouldn’t have sacked Martinez, he played the best football since Moyes left, with a fraction of the money spent since he left he would have done better than anyone we’ve had since. 

He's only good season was the first one, which was amazing.  The last season of his tenure was absolutely horrible and it was totally right to get rid of him.

Just now, Palfy said:

We shouldn’t have sacked Martinez, he played the best football since Moyes left, with a fraction of the money spent since he left he would have done better than anyone we’ve had since. 

Did martinez not finish in the lowest position we'd finished in for 9 years two seasons on the bounce? Or did we forget that?