• Allan
    • André Gomes
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • James Rodríguez
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Alex Iwobi

Jumping the gun on this as I may have a "thing" going on later, I'm going to assume unchanged. If it's different and I'm not around to change I'm sure a mod will step in but as I'm living on BHT (Britiish Hospital Time) I'll probably still be waiting at 7.00pm:P, that's in no way a criticism of the staff, they're supreme to a man/woman; it's a cristicism of the system.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Says it all when DCL gets a hat-trick and my MOTM is James. Scored a goal, two assists and quite literally ran the entire game. I don't think I've seen a player like him at Everton in my lifetime - we are so lucky to have him. 

any time he touches the ball near the box i just get the feeling something magic is gonna happen, it usually does.  never the same thing twice either.  

James - the superb goal he scored just before the break changed the game. I think that then led to the red card as the WBA player was frustrated, which in turn led to an easy win. He is just a little magician, always wants the ball, is always available and in space and wants to be progressive. Shout to DCL for a great hat-trick and I love the fact even more that 2 were tap ins showing improvement in positioning. 

Has to go to DCL for his hat-trick - just loving his poachers goals

But took a hat-trick to pinch my MoM from Rodriquez just for that pass to Richalison for DCL second goal. Seen one or two similar assists from a highlight video before his arrived, and was all gooey eye then. Second game in and he is already at it in a blue shirt!!! Oh, and he scored a goal!!