• Michael Keane
    • Lucas Digne
    • Demarai Gray
    • Allan
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Richarlison

Mina for me. He had a good tussle with Bamford from the first minute to the last and came out on top. 

He really is a character. Something his CB partner lacks!

A few others deserve a mention such as Doucoure, Gray, Richarlison and even Iwobi however only Mina and Doucoure had an impact consistently over the 90 minutes. 

Just watched the whole match on sky - I thought we played really well. It’s not an easy game vs Leeds but add in the first game back with fans in the Prem for them and I’m happy with a point. They bossed possession but we had the better chances and probably deserved all 3 points.

Allan was excellent along with Doucoure - long may that partnership continue. Mina impressed me too. Gray and Iwobi (in flashes) were making things happen and all of a sudden we look a very dangerous team. 

Went Gray however I think the 2 man midfield of Allan and Doucoure did an immense amount of work. They we never going to win the midfield against the 3 of Leeds but they put in a huge shift.

Mina took on the responsibility of Bamford - I just wish he would cut out some of his silly antics.

DCL should have had 2 or 3 goals.

Micheal Keane - liability at the moment.