IGNORED

The Shite (Home) 1st December

Romey 1878

36 minutes ago, Btay said:

Same squad as brentford with Gomes back in training.

Please, for the love of god Rafa just set us up with a 3 man to midfield to try and offer our dogshit defence some cover and just hope we can hurt them on the break with Richie and Gray. 

It’s 4-4-2 tonight Rafa trying to save his job at least we people who can score a goal up front 

27 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Beers in the fridge- JD to numb the pain.

Regardless of form i'm still excited for the game to start!!!!

COYB!!!!!

Can't say I share the same level of excitement but seeing this I am now considering asking my boss to let me leave early so that I can enjoy some beers as well.

Regardless of the result, hopefully the boys in blue get in to them kopites and give us a few moments to cheer.

11 minutes ago, badaids said:

I had a look on GOT, they are in open warfare about Benitez, about 30 pages a day of bile. Quite pathetic really, got to step away from the emotion on this one.

Also looked at RAWK (forgive me), as far as they are concerned they’ve already won the match and think that we are a bunch of ‘thugs’.  Absolute wallies the lot of em…

So I’m begging Jesus, Buddha and any other deity in the book to give me an early birthday present: an infuriatingly jammy 1-0 win for the toffees and 2 red shite sent of for violent conduct. Plus Rafa goes apeshite, tattooes himself blue all over, ploughs into their dugout in a streamroller and smacks Klopp right in the gob with a cricket bat with a seagull nailed to it.

Think I will settle for getting served at half time!

11 minutes ago, badaids said:

I had a look on GOT, they are in open warfare about Benitez, about 30 pages a day of bile. Quite pathetic really, got to step away from the emotion on this one.

Also looked at RAWK (forgive me), as far as they are concerned they’ve already won the match and think that we are a bunch of ‘thugs’.  Absolute wallies the lot of em…

So I’m begging Jesus, Buddha and any other deity in the book to give me an early birthday present: an infuriatingly jammy 1-0 win for the toffees and 2 red shite sent of for violent conduct. Plus Rafa goes apeshite, tattooes himself blue all over, ploughs into their dugout in a streamroller and smacks Klopp right in the gob with a cricket bat with a seagull nailed to it.

I'm a little nervous that someone will go after Pickford early on.

8 minutes ago, badaids said:

So I’m begging Jesus, Buddha and any other deity in the book to give me an earth birthday present: an infuriatingly jammy 1-0 win for the toffees and 2 red shite sent of for violent conduct. Plus Rafa goes apeshite, tattooes himself blue all over, ploughs into their dugout in a streamroller and smacks Klopp right in the gob with a cricket bat with a seagull nailed to it.

The fan base has been split before but not this bad fingers crossed we get a result. 

1 hour ago, badaids said:

Me too please! 🤣

1 hour ago, badaids said:

The seagull is a nice touch:D

1 minute ago, Btay said:

All will be forgiven for Rondon if he scores the winning goal tonight.

I don’t like the 2 man midfield against their 3. I just hope we can get the ball up to our front men enough to justify having 2 of them up there.

It’s surely madness to play 2 in midfield against their 3, and have a golem up front. But what do I know.