27 minutes for 27 years  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting out of your seat?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Not at the match anyway but like voting

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Personally I think we need to be getting behind the team, pretty sure Moshiri already knows what we think especially after tonight’s events

That said each to their own and I certainly won’t be slagging off anyone who does walk out, I’m not getting a pint at half time though am I ? 😕

I think it’s possible to protest and still get behind the team (obviously not for the five minutes away from their seat). I just hope it doesn’t end up with fighting in the stands. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I think it’s possible to protest and still get behind the team (obviously not for the five minutes away from their seat). I just hope it doesn’t end up with fighting in the stands. 

I don’t think this is The Buffoon Union MkII , I admire where people  are coming from with this but it’s just not for me and hopefully most people will feel the same whether they walk out or not

The Board need to know that this is not good enough but I personally feel they’ve already got the message 

We all want the best for the club so I’ve no problem with that. My biggest beef with the Buffoon Union was they claimed to speak for all Evertonians without actually speaking to any Evertonians

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Undecided right now, but staying in our seats and getting behind the team has hardly helped so I don't see that it would harm the team by doing it.

Confidence amongst the players is already low so I’m pretty sure them seeing the stands empty out halfway through the first half would be very damaging 

22 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Confidence amongst the players is already low so I’m pretty sure them seeing the stands empty out halfway through the first half would be very damaging 

I hope that for the first 27 minutes there is so much noise that the players know the fans are behind them. But I’ve been to Goodison, I know it’s going to be like a library anyway. But plenty of noise, followed by silence, followed by plenty of noise for the second half might make an impact. 

29 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Undecided right now, but staying in our seats and getting behind the team has hardly helped so I don't see that it would harm the team by doing it.

im the same. Ill probably decide in the moment. 

35 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Hopefully they will realise that it's not really aimed at them. I don't think Moshiri has any respect for fans opinion and I believe protesting could be important for the future of the club.

The main example is Rafa. Moshiri completely disregarded the fans and went ahead hiring him, which was a completely stupid and I'd say disrespectful thing to do to the fans.

4 hours ago, StevO said:

So, who’s walking out then?

I'll be staying in my seat, simply because I think people leaving them won't make a difference to an owner who seems from the outside looking in to be rather stubborn. I'd much prefer banners (tasteful of course) to explain the message in black and white as opposed to leaving the stands, which will no doubt be damaging for the players. 

I expect a good 25% to leave their seats, I don't think it'll be something that most of the ground will do. I just hope there isn't any bad feeling between the "sitters" and the "walkers". The ground has been toxic enough lately without people falling out with each other.

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I'll be staying in my seat, simply because I think people leaving them won't make a difference to an owner who seems from the outside looking in to be rather stubborn. I'd much prefer banners (tasteful of course) to explain the message in black and white as opposed to leaving the stands, which will no doubt be damaging for the players. 

I expect a good 25% to leave their seats, I don't think it'll be something that most of the ground will do. I just hope there isn't any bad feeling between the "sitters" and the "walkers". The ground has been toxic enough lately without people falling out with each other.

I don’t think it’ll influence Moshiri directly, but I think it’ll get the media attention, which in turn, could have an impact. 

Im hoping the players are too busy focusing on what happens on the pitch. But having seen our players I wouldn’t hold my breath. 😂

If anyone is actually unsure of the message…

4 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Remainers or Evexiteers there’s bound to be divisions between both sides. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Remainers or Evexiteers there’s bound to be divisions between both sides. 

As long as it stays civil, hopefully it will. 

Id love Moshiri to put someone in charge that we can all believe in. I don’t remember that last time the fans agreed on their opinions of the people who run the club. Probably not been for most of my life. 

9 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t think it’ll influence Moshiri directly, but I think it’ll get the media attention, which in turn, could have an impact. 

Im hoping the players are too busy focusing on what happens on the pitch. But having seen our players I wouldn’t hold my breath. 😂

If anyone is actually unsure of the message…

Adverse impact given the media attitude towards us. Please Goodison get behind the lads tomorrow, show us being above petty demonstrations.

3 minutes ago, StevO said:

As long as it stays civil, hopefully it will. 

Id love Moshiri to put someone in charge that we can all believe in. I don’t remember that last time the fans agreed on their opinions of the people who run the club. Probably not been for most of my life. 

So do I hope it goes off without incident,  everyone has a right to protest and I hope that those who choose to remain seated don’t boo those who leave but applaud 👏 them as they leave and vice versa, but I fear wounds are still raw from Wednesday and things could quite easily turn toxic. 

57 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Adverse impact given the media attitude towards us. Please Goodison get behind the lads tomorrow, show us being above petty demonstrations.

You can not agree and not take part, but I don't think there's anything petty about it.

These are people that care deeply about where we currently find ourselves and are trying to get the point across to someone that has caused a lot of it. Those that do it won't have found it an easy decision to make and will have had to think long and hard about whether to do it. I'm not sure language like that from you does anyone any good.

I’ve voted yes but that’s in theory as I’m not really one for doing anything adverse to the team. The whole situation at our club is farcical and if they think Brands leaving solves the fans discontent then they’re wrong. Also Denise going …… strange and worrying times.

I’ll be staying seated. Our stadium and fans are known for moaning and this will be an excuse for the media to highlight it even more. Like it or not, the media influence’s the image of the club.

I hope the fans can get behind the players and give them some support.

But I won’t be arguing with anyone that does walk. If they think it will help, then fair dues to them.