IGNORED

Brentford (H) FA Cup 4th round Sat 5th Feb 15:00

FairWooney

16 minutes ago, badaids said:

They seem to have a microphone right in the middle of the Bees fans.  Don't know how many are there but it sounds like 1000s.  Earlier they were singing 'This is a Library'.

Yeah this is very odd. They have the levels on that mic turned way up.  Can hear individuals loud and clear.  

No similar treatment for our fans though.

We look a lot more assured on the ball for the most part. As I mentioned before, we're not just trying to play direct balls up the field and hope for the best, but making strong runs forward. Most are petering out in the end, but at least we look a bit threatening until the final third.

The three CBs have looked about as good as I've ever seen in a back 5 for us. The fullbacks, on the other hand, look pretty awful. Myko playing safe but putting some players in some awkward positions and giving the ball a way a few times carelessly in the final third. Hope he gets some confidence because he's all we've got there now that Godfrey looks to be out for a while.

1 minute ago, nyblue23 said:

We look a lot more assured on the ball for the most part. As I mentioned before, we're not just trying to play direct balls up the field and hope for the best, but making strong runs forward. Most are petering out in the end, but at least we look a bit threatening until the final third.

The three CBs have looked about as good as I've ever seen in a back 5 for us. The fullbacks, on the other hand, look pretty awful. Myko playing safe but putting some players in some awkward positions and giving the ball a way a few times carelessly in the final third. Hope he gets some confidence because he's all we've got there now that Godfrey looks to be out for a while.

You seem to be forgetting King Delph

19 minutes ago, badaids said:

They seem to have a microphone right in the middle of the Bees fans.  Don't know how many are there but it sounds like 1000s.  Earlier they were singing 'This is a Library'.

They've only taken the paddock area, Bullens away allocation is empty, so there aren't that many of them; probably the TV sound guy is a Brentford fan.

On the subject, I thought away fans got bigger allocations in the Cup than they do in the league, is that not the case anymore?