IGNORED

Possible Takeover

patto

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

You know you can’t trust everything, if anything, you read. 

We need some investment to pay for the stadium. If bringing someone onboard as a minority owner is cheaper than paying a lender millions in interest every year then I don’t mind it. As long as the whole thing is managed properly. 

We’ll never have anyone with an emotional attachment to the club come along and buy it, not many billionaires in L4. The last blue who bought the club? Well I’m waiting patiently for the day he leaves. 

I’m on my way mate know need to worry😂

Got to be honest, I’ve no idea who George Soros is and even less idea who his nephew is. Hopefully the nephew is judged in his own right, and not by his uncle. 

Anyway, I hope he’s fucking loaded and spent his summer holidays in L4 otherwise he can fuck off!

2 hours ago, StevO said:

Got to be honest, I’ve no idea who George Soros is and even less idea who his nephew is. Hopefully the nephew is judged in his own right, and not by his uncle. 

Anyway, I hope he’s fucking loaded and spent his summer holidays in L4 otherwise he can fuck off!

Soros is basically the Boogeyman to those on the right here in the states. They think he runs the world.

17 hours ago, StevO said:

Just googled George Soros, apparently the mad bastard has donated $32b! If my uncle did that I’d be fuming if I didn’t get a few billion. 

😲 apparently he's only got 8billion to live off now!!!

LAMF seem to predominantly a TV and film production company - watch this space for 'Everton - The Movie' 

https://lamf.la/projects/

Didn't we just partner up with some sorts of sports management entity a week or so ago!

19 hours ago, StevO said:

As mentioned above, George Soros is hated by conservatives in the US and is often associated by them with mad-cap conspiracy theories. Yes, he's donated extensively to Democrats, but he's given away billions to charitable causes. I didn't even know he had a prominent nephew until the takeover rumours began.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/george-soros/?sh=6b1282a42024

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

As mentioned above, George Soros is hated by conservatives in the US and is often associated by them with mad-cap conspiracy theories. Yes, he's donated extensively to Democrats, but he's given away billions to charitable causes. I didn't even know he had a prominent nephew until the takeover rumours began.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/george-soros/?sh=6b1282a42024

Sounds like a stand up guy to me then. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...