IGNORED

Summer news for 23/24 season - kits/friendlies/fixtures

I would give Dyche some credit for half time. He realised Godfrey was isolated one on one a lot and that Gyorakes was getting some joy, and he moved tie centre half’s closer together. Good love.

Downside was it have that young winger a bit more freedom. Oh and Gyorakes moved more to the right and n the second half.

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I would give Dyche some credit for half time. He realised Godfrey was isolated one on one a lot and that Gyorakes was getting some joy, and he moved tie centre half’s closer together. Good love.

Downside was it have that young winger a bit more freedom. Oh and Gyorakes moved more to the right and n the second half.

You are comedy gold with the mistakes you make.

I ordered the home kit for my daughter a few weeks ago, and a home shirt for me, men’s size large. 

They didn’t turn up. I got in touch with Fanatics and they said they had no stock of the kids kit, laughable when I’d just been to my cousins babies birthday party and they had the home and away kit for him. Anyway, they agreed to refund the postage costs and would send the men’s shirt immediately, they were waiting for the kids kit to come in before sending the whole order. 

The adults shirt still hasn’t arrived. I’ve just got in touch with Fanatics again and they tell me they still dont have the kids kit and they also don’t have the large men’s shirt too. 

One of the biggest sports merchandise companies in the world and they can’t sort our stock out. 
We also have Ticket Master taking over our ticketing platform and less than a week before the season starts the season ticket transfer system isn’t online yet, “it might be tomorrow, it might be Wednesday, we just don’t know” the ticket office told me today. 

Everton! 😂

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Fanatics are fucking shite.

I had an email about the season ticket transfer system today. Sounds like it’s up and running but not clicked on it as I don’t need to sell my ticket. 

I know when I go to the match on Saturday I’ll see the tops im waiting for in the shop and will piss me off even more. 

it’s defo not up and running yet. They have published a guide on how to use the system, but you can’t log in. Neither can club staff yet. 

19 minutes ago, StevO said:

I know shirts without sponsors have been discussed in here before, so hopefully this helps. 
There is a fella in Bolton who takes sponsors off for £10. 
I’m going to give him a try (when I actually have a shirt).

Pretty sure they just iron off to be honest but I've never been brave enough to try :lol:

Lots of guides on YouTube if anyones feelin brave.

13 hours ago, StevO said:

I know when I go to the match on Saturday I’ll see the tops im waiting for in the shop and will piss me off even more. 

it’s defo not up and running yet. They have published a guide on how to use the system, but you can’t log in. Neither can club staff yet. 

The way this resale facility works is getting torn to pieces on Twitter. I don't think they've thought through how it works at all, or they have and they just don't care that (by the sounds of it) they're ripping off fans with the way it works.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, StevO said:

I love the third kit, but I’m very frustrated they are using navy names and numbers rather than blue that would match all of the detail on the kit. It’s really not hard to colour match. Even Newcastle managed it with their black and yellow kit. 

Steve, what’s the name of your fashion house? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Steve, what’s the name of your fashion house? :lol: 

It’s just very simple. If they put slightly, just slightly, more thought into it then it would just make a big difference. But they don’t, so it won’t, and I’ll complain. A lot. 😂