IGNORED

Summer news for 23/24 season - kits/friendlies/fixtures

11 hours ago, Btay said:

Dobbin won’t be starting & Danjuma should be a massive upgrade on Maupay. I’d sooner see Garner play over Gomes at the moment but have no issue with Gomes here for depth as he is an upgrade over Davies in my opinion.

I agree we need a couple more players in, I’m really excited to see Danjuma come in though.

I expect we will see Garner over Gomes but I have my doubts as to how much better Gomes really is than Davies. 

Im looking forward to Danjuma too and seeing how he fits in. 

5 hours ago, patto said:

Is it true Pickford will miss first 3 months of season with fractured arm. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Where did you hear that mate. 

Quick twitter search led me to some comments saying that someone "in the know" on Facebook mentioned it. I don't have FB so can't check, but so far it sounds like hearsay. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

We should be a lot sharper than this. I have seen a few teams this preseason, against better opposition too and we look miles behind.

We’ve been constantly told they’ll be up there as the fitness squad. But so far they slow physically and mentally. The passing has been really poor. I try not to get to worked up pre season but it’s not making me look forward to taking my seat against Fulham in 2 weeks. 

Well that was uninspiring wasn’t it. The players we expected to be up and ready to show something, we’re pretty much flat.

Danjuma not really looking he is ready. Garner looks like he needs a lie in, Iwobi, being very Iwobi. 

Only player that’s looked anything like ready is McNeil. 

Hoping they come out and put a tiny bit of effort in the second half.

Terrible first half.