IGNORED

Newcastle (Away) 2nd April

Romey 1878

16 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

It's funny because while it makes no sense I sort of feel happy inside when I see him at RW rather than RB because at least I don't need to watch him get cooked down the sideline for 90 minutes

There's Godfrey for that now.

20 minutes ago, Matt Tiger said:

It's funny because while it makes no sense I sort of feel happy inside when I see him at RW rather than RB because at least I don't need to watch him get cooked down the sideline for 90 minutes

Both right sided players will be on yellow cards for being had off by Harvey barnes. 

Eeeeeh.

I know it's easier said than done, but I kind of hoped, with our lack of goals and winless streak, we might have found a way to play DCL and Beto.

I also know we don't have an abundance of options. But it feels a bit like 'hit and hope'. Just keep going and hope something changes.

I guess we'll see plenty of balls being played out wide, and crosses coming in for the defence to clear.

Don't expect anything from today regardless. Hoping for a gutsy, hard performance like we had for the first 4months of the season.

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

I know it's easier said than done, but I kind of hoped, with our lack of goals and winless streak, we might have found a way to play DCL and Beto.

I don’t think tonight’s the game to do it, away at Newcastle even with their injuries is too much of a risk, whereas Saturday at home against Burnley absolutely  needs to be done.

9 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I don’t think tonight’s the game to do it, away at Newcastle even with their injuries is too much of a risk, whereas Saturday at home against Burnley absolutely  needs to be done.

Could have treated tonight as a free hit. Show the fans he's prepared to try something.