IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Obviously a red nose no blue would do that let's hope the police get him.

He's obviously known in that bar or club what's also annoying is they laugh at it.

Probably reds. If it was Gerrard getting kited I'd probably have a little laugh after it too, don't forget this video is likely to be filmed well after the incident is over and everyone involved is fine.

The most worrying thing is he didn't even see that punch coming when the guys body position was very threatening. Hopefully this will be a lesson learned.

This happens to normal lads for no reason on a regular basis in town! What does a premier league footballer expect?

Totally agree. He's a professional footballer, a career that has made him a millionaire, he should know better.

This isn't an excuse for the nob head that sucker punched him but it's always young English players going out into clubs and getting into trouble.

In fairness, they're always going to attract attention, whether that's good or bad. We don't (and probably won't) know what really happened.

IF the rumours you mention are true (of him playing around) then that's on him for being a dick, it's not OK to suckerpunch him, whichever way you look at it.

The guy who smacked him though, he's in for some deep shit. Public and high profile assault will not get swept under the carpet.

That's disgusting. Clearly never knew it was coming as he was stood close and in a non aggressive/defensive manner.

The lad completely stole one on him.

Get him arrested charged and sentenced.

Footballers should be able to go out with this sort of shit.

The lad will probably be known for being handy - otherwise he will likely need to be. I dare say that sort of thing will not go unpunished.

Edited by Hafnia

Apparently the lad that hit him was dealt with later :lol:.

Expand....

Edit: Separate note, going through Twitter, I didn't realise how many people don't like Ross. Not just Kopites either (funniest tweets still harking on about the Lovren challenge - Let's ignore years and years worth of unpunished horror tackles by kopites) but alot of other club supporters. Am I missing something? Generally speaking, I don't remember any incidents were Ross created bad publicity before? He's not particularly snidey? He's by all accounts, an honest, simple guy. Where's the hate come from?

Edited by Lowensda

Expand....

Edit: Separate note, going through Twitter, I didn't realise how many people don't like Ross. Not just Kopites either (funniest tweets still harking on about the Lovren challenge - Let's ignore years and years worth of unpunished horror tackles by kopites) but alot of other club supporters. Am I missing something? Generally speaking, I don't remember any incidents were Ross created bad publicity before? He's not particularly snidey? He's by all accounts, an honest, simple guy. Where's the hate come from?

You can't seriously need that expanded on? :lol: