IGNORED

Ross Barkley

This is what I said yesterday about you. You state things as fact. It was in town in a shady wine bar where the wrong people go.

It's been posted all over Twitter it was Woolton Village, I'm not really arsed where it was, it could be in the Brick for all the difference it makes. I suppose you know different because you were there or have you just read stuff the same as I have?

Expand....

Edit: Separate note, going through Twitter, I didn't realise how many people don't like Ross. Not just Kopites either (funniest tweets still harking on about the Lovren challenge - Let's ignore years and years worth of unpunished horror tackles by kopites) but alot of other club supporters. Am I missing something? Generally speaking, I don't remember any incidents were Ross created bad publicity before? He's not particularly snidey? He's by all accounts, an honest, simple guy. Where's the hate come from?

It's due to not performing on tv.

Most neutrals I know think he is the most overrated player in the prem.

I end up spending so much time arguing with them haha.

This is what I said yesterday about you. You state things as fact. It was in town in a shady wine bar where the wrong people go.

Santa Chupitos wasn't it on Slater St, I quite like the place but you do get the "Champagne lifestyle, lemonade money" bellends in there a lot. (and no I'm not one of them, I'm lemonade lifestyle, tap water money.

The amount of Kopites commenting on that is ridiculous, thought we was meant to be the bitter ones?

The problem they have is Fowler got his nose broke in the bogs of the Moat House hotel (wonder why sniff sniff) and Carragher got smacked when he was about Barkley's age for something or other.

It must be a relief to them it being one of our players involved that's why they're all over it. Let's face facts were now in a position to ruffle feathers new investment new ground closer than ever team on the up, they're just desperate to knock us down any way they can!

koeman had some interesting thigns to say "that's why i live outside of town"

"i'm not mad at him, he wasn't drinking, he was driving his car, it could happen to anyone"

"you win a match you go out to celebrate i have no problem with this as long as they are good behavior which he was"

glad he's backing ross after it.

According to Koeman, Barkley wants Champions League (and fair enough). Hopefully we get it sooner rather than later, because I don't see us keeping ahold of him for life if we aren't regular contenders.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10835674/ross-barkley-wants-champions-league-says-everton-boss-ronald-koeman

Edited by TonkaRoost

According to Koeman, Barkley wants Champions League (and fair enough). Hopefully we get it sooner rather than later, because I don't see us keeping ahold of him for life if we aren't regular contenders.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10835674/ross-barkley-wants-champions-league-says-everton-boss-ronald-koeman

journo crap. right after that in the presser he said "if i go and ask every member of the team, they want to play champions league, i also have those ambitions, and we can acheive them here at everton"

so it's not as much a "i'm outta here" as the journos make it out to be.

journo crap. right after that in the presser he said "if i go and ask every member of the team, they want to play champions league, i also have those ambitions, and we can acheive them here at everton"

so it's not as much a "i'm outta here" as the journos make it out to be.

spot on

Could someone, anyone, stop with this weird cryptic stuff and just directly say what is meant by the guy who hit Barkley being "dealt with"? What does that mean? Someone else beat him up? The police have picked him up? He sleeps with the fishes? I'm not on any social media, so if that's where you're getting your info from, could you post it here please.

Could someone, anyone, stop with this weird cryptic stuff and just directly say what is meant by the guy who hit Barkley being "dealt with"? What does that mean? Someone else beat him up? The police have picked him up? He sleeps with the fishes? I'm not on any social media, so if that's where you're getting your info from, could you post it here please.

Ok, it was me. I took his dinner money off him, not proud of it.

In simple terms he got the shit kicked out of him straight after he punched Barkley