IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Get a strimmer on the bits around the sign.

My strimmer comes out for the awkward bits. Especially when it's time for a bit if 'manscaping'.

If a "strimmer" is what I think it is we call it a whipper snipper over here. And in this moment I've realised how strange that is ??

I don't have a strimmer and won't be buying one anytime soon.

Isn't manscaping shaving your pubes? ??‍♀️

Yeah. But it's a fuckin jungle so the strimmer has to be unleashed. Or Weed Whacker, Tally Whacker, Muff Cutter...what ever the Americans call it!!!

Barkley can't pass a ball to anyone in his team despite being a professional footballer. Need a number 10 who can provide splitting passes through a defence, Ross has never been able to do that well, and never will.

AL's point (from MOTM thread) seems spot on to me, and is very, very worrying. Barkley was probably the anti-MOTM today.

He does sparkle on occasion, including passing, displaying his great physical skills, including strength and remarkable balance. But too often he just wanders around the pitch, 2 steps behind where he should be, and going forward seemingly obsessed with over-clever dribbling. He doesn't like to get in the box much, either.

Will he ever become a first-rate footballer? It's an open question, which is not a good sign for a club with real aspirations. Barkley presents a delicate problem.

you can, will and should. He was hung out to dry today, Koeman got it all wrong

Gonna go with this one.

Don't let my dissapointment get the better of me. We know what he can do. And the right players around him in the right set up, could be a catalyst for a new Everton.

not good enough, missing most of the match, was close to a player with the ball SO MANY times and loafed, didn't even try and jog to square up or defend or press, just loafed around the park as if he were Ronaldo and only needs to be in the attacking half to score.

sorely let down by one of my favorites. i'm begining to think he's just not that good.