IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Still a young man with more to learn and yet he still commands massive attention, with the right environment to play in he will be world class in a couple of years, manager and board need to do everything in their power to make sure he stays.

Imo equally as important to our future as Lukaku.

He tried today, just nothing came off for him.

I'm afraid he lacks that spark when we need something out of nothing. He is a very casual player, keeps the ball well but doesn't have hay drive or killer instinct.

Davies and Gana going off stifled him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/ross-barkley-creating-chances-stats-10273928

4 posts up....

4 posts up? You complimented him and patted him on the head. If it's Lukaku all his runs and offers for the ball aren't complimented he's just a lazy cunt who couldn't trap his fingers in the door.

At least be fair with your critisism. Barkley was just as shite yesterday, he shits out of tackles a lot has no footballing brain and is a greedy cunt with the ball.

Always looking and probing- isn't that his job, the very minimum we expect of him?

Yep the very minimum we expect from lukaku in the sense that we expect him to challenge the centre half for crosses in the box. Throw in a shoulder on a 50/50

He didn't even do that yesterday- I seen a clip on Twitter and I will have to find it that showed lukaku basically not jump for a ball that was crossed in for him. Holgate hit it and instead of following the flight of the ball and jumping to head it where James Collins was near - he moved away from him to header fresh air.

He was in front of his man?! It wasn't the only time he did this - he effectively ducked out of challenging for the ball yesterday.

I don't think he's that arsed about big James Collins. He's scored enough goals against him in his career.

Rom was shit yesterday, we all know that. We don't need to analyse every fucking move he made or didn't make. If we do then let's get it going in every player thread and pull them all to pieces. Fucking shit this thread. I've not even had a pint!

And this isn't even the Lukaku thread!

Edited by StevO

Yep the very minimum we expect from lukaku in the sense that we expect him to challenge the centre half for crosses in the box. Throw in a shoulder on a 50/50

He didn't even do that yesterday- I seen a clip on Twitter and I will have to find it that showed lukaku basically not jump for a ball that was crossed in for him. Holgate hit it and instead of following the flight of the ball and jumping to head it where James Collins was near - he moved away from him to header fresh air.

He was in front of his man?! It wasn't the only time he did this - he effectively ducked out of challenging for the ball yesterday.

We're talking about Barkley though Haf. How come when he doesn't turn up he's always probing but Lukaku isn't trying. Please don't tell me Lukaku didn't try as if he didn't Koeman would drop him in a heart beat.

You can't console a player for being equally as shit as a player you're leathering. Fact is, you scold Barkley then drop in a he tried line yet relentlessly slaughter Lukaku and accuse him of not trying then when Lukaku has a good game you say meh, it's the least he should do but Barkleys a genius when he has a good game.

I can't believe you cannot see the hypocrisy from you over anything Lukaku does.

We're talking about Barkley though Haf. How come when he doesn't turn up he's always probing but Lukaku isn't trying. Please don't tell me Lukaku didn't try as if he didn't Koeman would drop him in a heart beat.

You can't console a player for being equally as shit as a player you're leathering. Fact is, you scold Barkley then drop in a he tried line yet relentlessly slaughter Lukaku and accuse him of not trying then when Lukaku has a good game you say meh, it's the least he should do but Barkleys a genius when he has a good game.

I can't believe you cannot see the hypocrisy from you over anything Lukaku does.

We were talking about Barkley till your post at 4.57pm when you mentioned lukaku.

No I don't think koeman will drop lukaku - just like Martinez before him. Koeman treats lukaku like we dont have any other options.... that's because we don't.

The team is set up for lukaku- simple as that. And no lukaku did not try yesterday- I think Barkley has moments in a game where he let's his input drop but overall he has a far more positive attitude.

Unfortunately for Barkley when things don't go right he tries to rectify it with more adventurous play. He doesn't hide in fairness.

Gerrard recalls the best advice he was given by gary mcallister - if you give it away make sure your next action is a simple one.