IGNORED

Ross Barkley

We all say we would play for the love. But then you see a player not as good as you earning more and human instinct will make you feel undervalued.

As for 40,000 adoring fans? I've never seen an Everton player in my life time get as much stick as Ross.

He is a local lad, he is an Evertonian, whether he wants good money or not that makes him one of us.

We all say we would play for the love. But then you see a player not as good as you earning more and human instinct will make you feel undervalued.

As for 40,000 adoring fans? I've never seen an Everton player in my life time get as much stick as Ross.

He is a local lad, he is an Evertonian, whether he wants good money or not that makes him one of us.

Jeez, your easily taken in Steve, abuse !! £100 grand for playing 90 minutes football and he's crying like a baby because not everybody

adores him, ffs they could throw warm turds at me for the whole of the match for that.

One of us, yeah why hasn't he signed the contract.??

Jeez, your easily taken in Steve, abuse !! £100 grand for playing 90 minutes football and he's crying like a baby because not everybody

adores him, ffs they could throw warm turds at me for the whole of the match for that.

Money doesn't over ride natural human instincts and feelings. Money doesn't stop the natural chemical reactions that dictate how you react to different situations. We 'normal' people like think it does, but it doesn't.

See Aaron Lenon for another example of that.

Edited by Newty82

Has he been crtig like a baby though... or has he just quietly gone about his business?

I honestly haven't saw much from him in the public eye.

Don't think he has even mentioned his contract.

Don't think I can remember him commenting publicly about the abuse either.

If he doesn't want to stay, then he is going about it the right way. Quietly.

Is he a man or a mouse, ok things don't go your way but you keep your head up and carry on like nothing matters but your career. Work hard and put two fingers up to everybody else.

I hope he doesn't stay now i don't like how he's done this, so go ahead and do a Jack Rodwell, see you at Sunderland in five years time.

Well I'm glad it's not just me who doesn't agree with Bills cave man mentality.

Don't like how he's done this? How he's done what? All he's done is not sign a contract. He isn't crying to the press, he isn't slagging off the club or the manager, he isn't having his agent talk about other clubs. In fact, I've never even heard who his agent is. He's done nothing. He might sign the contract, he might not, but he hasn't been a problem.

But what do I know, I'm just easily taken in because I might understand a bit more about human psychology than you do Bill. Doesn't matter though, maybe I should just man up like Ross and pretend emotions don't exist.

You're missing the point Bill- he is one of us and our own fans give him a dogs liffe- dickheads who couldn't kick a hippo up the arse slating the lad. Why should he stay when his own fans have turned on him. It pisses me off the way we slate our own players. He drives me to the pount of madness at times but when he pulls the blue jersey on I support him fully.

reidy letting him have it. wow. can't say i disagree.

as for ross getting abuse from fans, why doesn't davies get the abuse? he doesn't have great matches. i think it's the effort, ross loafs and people think you're on 100k a week and loafing about, davies gives it his all, might not come off.

both local boys both blues.

ross has had his head turned by delle alli and his england friends.

reidy letting him have it. wow. can't say i disagree.

as for ross getting abuse from fans, why doesn't davies get the abuse? he doesn't have great matches. i think it's the effort, ross loafs and people think you're on 100k a week and loafing about, davies gives it his all, might not come off.

both local boys both blues.

ross has had his head turned by delle alli and his england friends.

Let Davies get a year or two behind him before the knuckle draggers start on him... Barkley enjoyed unconditional love at the start.

I wouldn't go on my knees to try and convince any player to stay.

Koeman has told him 2 or 3 times to sign or be sold, I wouldn't say a thing to him, the contract is there and he hasn't signed so stick him on the transfer list.

It's pretty obvious he wants to be somewhere else so stick him in a taxi and tell him not to come to the ground anymore. Trying to hold the club to ransom and he would easily be replaced, he's​ only an average player.

I wouldn't go on my knees to try and convince any player to stay.

Koeman has told him 2 or 3 times to sign or be sold, I wouldn't say a thing to him, the contract is there and he hasn't signed so stick him on the transfer list.

It's pretty obvious he wants to be somewhere else so stick him in a taxi and tell him not to come to the ground anymore. Trying to hold the club to ransom and he would easily be replaced, he's​ only an average player.

Is he holding the club to ransom?

I'll be honest.... I don't know what the fuck is going on because unlike many players he doesnt feel the need to go bitching to the press.

Personally I feel the club/koeman has taken the wrong approach with him....

This was december:-

We know he has about 18 months left," Koeman said. "That's not the priority now. In the new year we will have talks about his situation and his future but the priority now is playing and winning and see what happens in January.

"I'm not interested in what is said about the future of players. There is no one knocking on the door now about players from Everton.

this was march:- (hasn't even started talks)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/10795803/ronald-koeman-confirms-talks-for-ross-barkleys-new-everton-contract

Then in April he starts piping up that he needs to sign or be sold....

Is he holding the club to ransom?

I'll be honest.... I don't know what the fuck is going on.

He's not signing a contract Haf, either he's waiting for more money or some assurances about playing time. If he's not holding the club to ransom he should just tell them that he's leaving and there wouldn't​ be all this cloak and dagger shit going on.

You're missing the point Bill- he is one of us and our own fans give him a dogs liffe- dickheads who couldn't kick a hippo up the arse slating the lad. Why should he stay when his own fans have turned on him. It pisses me off the way we slate our own players.

This has to be a major factor in his decision.

He's not signing a contract Haf, either he's waiting for more money or some assurances about playing time. If he's not holding the club to ransom he should just tell them that he's leaving and there wouldn't​ be all this cloak and dagger shit going on.

it wasn't a priority in December.... it hadn't been offered in March but all of a sudden in May it's like it's an emergency situation?

Lukaku got his contract offered with 2 years remaining... Barkley got his offered with one year remaining....

Edited by Hafnia

Not sure what stories I've made up, everything I have said is common knowledge to most people, but there are some who don't want to believe it.

The scenario is this ... A transfer has been offered he has refused to sign it, what reason's can there be.... He wants more money .... He wants assurances about playing time ...... The manager doesn't rate him and he wants to leave. OK why the fook doesn't he just be honest and say why he won't sign it.

Or have I just made that story up.

Think lukaku's a twat but he's come straight out and said he wants to go, in that way we come to accept it. No cloak and dagger shit.

Ross has been picked for 35 out of 37 league games, and been offered a contract, by a manager who doesn't rate him.

Also, Lukaku still has not come out and said he wants to leave.

Rom not wanting to agree a new contract is enough for me to suggest he wants to leave.

Ross has been picked for 35 out of 37 league games, and been offered a contract, by a manager who doesn't rate him.

To be fair paul ince never said he wanted to leave west ham.... even though he was pictured wearing a man United shirt.

who's gonna play instead of him? DCL, lookman? a lad in the U-15? no one there ste, with bolasie out it's kev ross valencia and the young ins.

i don't think koeman rates him either.