IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Well Mark since Christmas Ross has mostly played on the right, many games Mirallas has sat on the bench, Geri got sent out on loan, we had a transfer window. It's not like we haven't had players or opportunities to bring people in.

Look at Gibson and Cleverley, even Niasse, that's how Koeman treats a player he doesn't rate.

Can we stop with this "Rom hasn't said he wants to leave" nonsense. Because that is what it is.

Asking someone to prove the tooth fairy doesn't exists holds about as much credibility.

If he wants to stay then there is a mega contract waiting his signature... motormouth and his greedy agent would be letting us know that it's just a matter of fine tuning if that was the case. The silence is deafening.

if he picked up a career threatening injury he would be waiving goodbye to £31m.... he stands to earn £8m from his remaining 2 years.... if he signed a 5 year deal of £150k a week he would guarantee £39m if he got injured or not....

It may well explain why he is playing like a complete coward.

Can we stop with this "Rom hasn't said he wants to leave" nonsense. Because that is what it is.

Asking someone to prove the tooth fairy doesn't exists holds about as much credibility.

If he wants to stay then there is a mega contract waiting his signature... motormouth and his greedy agent would be letting us know that it's just a matter of fine tuning if that was the case. The silence is deafening.

if he picked up a career threatening injury he would be waiving goodbye to £31m.... he stands to earn £8m from his remaining 2 years.... if he signed a 5 year deal of £150k a week he would guarantee £39m if he got injured or not....

It may well explain why he is playing like a complete coward.

How is it nonsense if he hasn't actually said it?

Chances are he does want to leave, but he has not said it.

He Hasn't actually said it in those exact words, but he has said he would rather be anywhere else but here.

Barkley hasn't actually said it in those exact words, but there's a contract there that he is not signing.

If people make anything other than that both players don't want to be here they are in Dreamland. As the saying goes .... wake up and smell the coffee.

He Hasn't actually said it in those exact words, but he has said he would rather be anywhere else but here.

Barkley hasn't actually said it in those exact words, but there's a contract there that he is not signing.

If people make anything other than that both players don't want to be here they are in Dreamland. As the saying goes .... wake up and smell the coffee.

No he hasn't. He has said he wants to play Champions League football. He's not said he wants / needs to leave to do that, just that his ambition is to play at the highest level.

Some fans just assume that means he wants to leave because Everton aren't going to play there, which says more about the position of the club than the player. If we had CL football, do people still think he'd want to leave?

As for the last bit, I'll go on fact rather than assumption and speculation

Edited by Matt

No he hasn't. He has said he wants to play Champions League football. He's not said he wants / needs to leave to do that, just that his ambition is to play at the highest level.

Some fans just assume that means he wants to leave because Everton aren't going to play there, which says more about the position of the club than the player. If we had CL football, do people still think he'd want to leave?

As for the last bit, I'll go on fact rather than assumption and speculation

It's got naff all to do with CL football IMO.

If man United came in for him and no one else did... he would be off.

He's like a kid who wants the "name"... umbro could have better boots than Adidas but nah.... gotta be Adidas hasn't it.

Let's face it... in the key top 6 games that could have got us top 4 he didn't look too bothered.

He's like a kid who wants the "name"... umbro could have better boots than Adidas but nah.... gotta be Adidas hasn't it.

Let's face it... in the key top 6 games that could have got us top 4 he didn't look too bothered.

Opinion. Not fact.

Again, probably right but until it's fact, I'm making no assumption

Opinion. Not fact.

Again, probably right but until it's fact, I'm making no assumption

I very much doubt he will say he wants to leave till it gets to the nitty gritty.

At this moment his agent will be making all the phone calls etc and that is it.

Only when the bids come in and we reject etc will he decide on making his noise and maybe hand in a request which waives a big chunk of money.

I very much doubt he will say he wants to leave till it gets to the nitty gritty.

At this moment his agent will be making all the phone calls etc and that is it.

Only when the bids come in and we reject etc will he decide on making his noise and maybe hand in a request which waives a big chunk of money.

And at that time, I'll thank him for his contribution and happily show him the door. Until then, I'm not going on speculation

He could have got more money at West Ham, or moved straight to a Champions League club.. Or even stay at the one he was already at! Lukaku chose football, if he wants champions league, we can only blame ourselves for not matching his ambition. He hardly made it a secret.

I really can't believe anyone would think the lad hasn't indicated he wants out no matter which way you spin it, I don't care for the pandering "he hasn't actually said it" it's nonsense and petty logic due to the Haf Lukaku love affair

Pete we haven't matched his ambitions? It's our fault!? Sorry Pete but that's just mental to think like that

I really can't believe anyone would think the lad hasn't indicated he wants out no matter which way you spin it, I don't care for the pandering "he hasn't actually said it" it's nonsense and petty logic due to the Haf Lukaku love affair

Pete we haven't matched his ambitions? It's our fault!? Sorry Pete but that's just mental to think like that

again, it isn't nonsense, it's simple fact.

Of course he wants out and we should defo sell him but that doesn't mean he should be blamed for everything.

He's even taken over the Barkley thread now!

He could have got more money at West Ham, or moved straight to a Champions League club.. Or even stay at the one he was already at! Lukaku chose football, if he wants champions league, we can only blame ourselves for not matching his ambition. He hardly made it a secret.

I kinda like players who try and make champions league a reality at the club they are at... not spending 90 minutes in the critical top 6 matches scratching their arses.

All very well knocking in 2, 3 and 4 goals against relegation fodder. Try and do a bit in the 6 pointers that get champions league.

I kinda like players who try and make champions league a reality at the club they are at... not spending 90 minutes in the critical top 6 matches scratching their arses.

All very well knocking in 2, 3 and 4 goals against relegation fodder. Try and do a bit in the 6 pointers that get champions league.

He's done as well as anyone against the top 6. If I was to blame one player for not stepping up it'd be Barkley. We're losing Lukaku because he is going through the motions. Will be a joke if he leaves just as Koeman is managing to tap into his talent.

It's already been posted that he's scored more against top 6 than most of the other strikers. If the defence can't stop the opposition scoring I suppose that's his fault too?

Of course it does! He's made clear he wants to play in the CL, more than once. If he leaves, it will be for a team playing there or with a better chance of playing there than Everton. Why can we not take him at his word?

It's already been posted that he's scored more against top 6 than most of the other strikers. If the defence can't stop the opposition scoring I suppose that's his fault too?

He's scored 3... 2 against a shite man city and a gimme in garbage time vs spurs.

But i'm talking about his performances in such games... all bar the man city game has was shite in. Absolutely shite and worst of all didn't look arsed.

Kane had 1 goal vs top 6 when the stats were posted you are referring to... he has 5 now. That's the difference.... one player puts his flip flops on... the other keeps going.

Back to Barkley... he was shite in the Liverpool game.. at least he looked like he cared.

Sensible.

Seems unless he says .... I want to go..... everything is fine.

It's no ones fault, we have been here for so long that a lot of fans have lost ambition and spirit. They now accept that we are a stepping stone club and are ok with it.

I never will. You don't want to play for us then fuck off and go play for another team. You want champions football.... then bloody warn it with the club your at. Show some mettle and fight for it.... don't just move to a ready made champions league club.... that's not ambition!

Is it ambition to win the lottery and become a millionaire, or is it ambition to build yourself up and earn a million.

Society we live in has turned us all into weak minded fools who want everything on a plate.

I'm starting to agree with Bill. Send them all into the army or a real tough boarding school.... or live on my estate ... cough.... not the best estate haha!

He's scored 3... 2 against a shite man city and a gimme in garbage time vs spurs.

But i'm talking about his performances in such games... all bar the man city game has was shite in. Absolutely shite and worst of all didn't look arsed.

Kane had 1 goal vs top 6 when the stats were posted you are referring to... he has 5 now. That's the difference.... one player puts his flip flops on... the other keeps going.

Back to Barkley... he was shite in the Liverpool game.. at least he looked like he cared.

Helps when you have Eriksen. Barkley has been invisible in the top games, see Peter Reid's comments.