IGNORED

Danny Welbeck

If it was a straight choice of Delph of welbuck which one should we go for?

Delph as in the one at Villa? If it was a choice between Welbeck and Delph, or even Eto'o I would pick Welbeck.

He is such a hard worker, good passer of the ball as well. Just wouldn't see where he would play. Would we change the formation, who would we drop, Naismith is playing well behind the striker. Would we play 2 up top if we got Welbeck or what? :)

Welbeck fails to impress in a good side - constantly

he has lots of speed but lacks the final touch to score or assist on a regular basis -

we need a creative holding midfielder much more than the pure pace and nothing more which Welbeck offers

Welbeck is like a dog chasing a car - he does not know what to do with it if he catches it

Id like to think we have money for Wellbeck but if its for the £15 mill quoted there might be better alternatives out there. Saying that I rate him. At Sunderland he was the main man and scored goals, he can play either side in a 4-3-3, works hard and has good technical ability. If its a loan then even better. If we get him and a playmaker id be made up.

Not now Eto'o is around. O'Keefe said both are unlikely, Eto'o preferred.

I dunno who I'd rather have. Just purely on age, sell on and potential, out of the two, I'd take Welbeck.

I'd rather have Welbeck as well, but he's gonna cost a lot more and Eto'o seems pretty nailed on.

I would take Welbeck permanently on a low price (5M), although the loan makes more sense. Welbeck would play more, Man Utd give him play time and he raises his value for a future transfer.

I really don't think Welbeck is at the level Everton should aim to be, but considering that Martinez sold Anichebe and Jelavic for a nice fee, Welbeck is twice the player they are. I could see a team like Sunderland, West Ham or West Brom paying 10M for him in two years.

If the club finally signs Eto'o and Welbeck the squad has suddenly become quite deep in the striker position. A front three of Lukaku, Welbeck and Naismith/Mirallas should be quite mobile and pacey.