1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Ban me if you want .. couldn't give a shit 

You’re on here every day like the rest of us, so you clearly give a shit mate. Why would you even suggest otherwise?

8 hours ago, hafnia said:

No. It's a repetitive question because he refuses to answer it.  And with good fuckin reason...  the forum has gone ridiculous with the gana bullshit and nothing tops it more than his previous insistence that gana is the worst player to have worn a blue shirt.  The lukaku debate at least had some credence which has carried over to his time at United.

It's not you being a mod at all matt but if you wanna wear that hat then you knock yourself out.   Personally I'll ask the question again. Ban me if you want .. couldn't give a shit 

He has answered it and you know it, you’re just being petty. 

Tell ya what. I’ve asked politely 3 times now, but that hasn’t worked. So, if I see you post something like “ask the question” I’ll just delete the comment, with my mod hat on. 

Dont want to ban you, hadn’t crossed my mind, and you know I’ve got a lot of time for you, usually, when you’re not doing this kind of shit. Which is why I’ve tried being polite. 

6 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Typlical game from him last night, some really impressive play then either he ran out of ideas, or ran into trouble, overall not impressed by him.

He still seems a better player than last we saw him on our side, it appears it was a good move for all (besides us getting hosed on the transfer fee). Ironic that we got Arsenal's 23 year old "Barkley". Hopefully the change in scenery provides a little more dramatic improvement for Iwobi.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I actually find him painful to watch if I’m honest, because he could (and should) be so much more. 

Couldnt agree more, he made some lovely turns and drove forward, then ran out of ideas quite a few times.

4 hours ago, Ghoat said:

Hopefully the change in scenery provides a little more dramatic improvement for Iwobi.

I've been impressed with what I've seem so far and will be happy if he carries on with his positive running. Couple of goals ain't bad either!

Now that I don’t give him my rose tinted Everton glasses view. He is so fucking annoying to watch. I just don’t think there is a football brain in there which makes him make stupid decisions on the pitch. He will won’t make the euro squad