IGNORED

David Henen

Why are we all so anxious for this one to be done? Ive never heard of him. How can we be so sure that he is good enough? He has been here for a while, if RM was impressed he would have been signed already.

Im happy to be proven wrong on this but im not sure he is good enough for Everton.

Why are we all so anxious for this one to be done? Ive never heard of him. How can we be so sure that he is good enough? He has been here for a while, if RM was impressed he would have been signed already.

Im happy to be proven wrong on this but im not sure he is good enough for Everton.

Ye I have this feeling too.

Of he looked that good I am sure it would be tied up, doesn't look like there are others waiting for it to breakdown does it

I'm not anxious about it at all. And Martinez clearly is impressed otherwise we wouldn't have offered him a 5 year deal.

I'm not anxious about it at all. And Martinez clearly is impressed otherwise we wouldn't have offered him a 5 year deal.

Has he been offered a 5 year deal tho? On twitter it sounds like he has not received a contract at all.

"Unfortunately if there is no agreement this week I will not sign for Everton."

Has he been offered a 5 year deal tho? On twitter it sounds like he has not received a contract at all.

"Unfortunately if there is no agreement this week I will not sign for Everton."

That's the agreement between the clubs. The agreement between player and club has been agreed for ages.

I'd never heard of christiano ronaldo till United signed him. Young talents with potential is where we need to be focused.

I'd never heard of christiano ronaldo till United signed him. Young talents with potential is where we need to be focused.

I believe we need 1 or two impact players for this coming season firstly. Getting young talent is really important too but we need a couple of signings for this season first.

Guest blueboy122

I believe we need 1 or two impact players for this coming season firstly. Getting young talent is really important too but we need a couple of signings for this season first.

I would say we still need 3-4 quality players who can come in and make an impact.

Haven't we got a smaller squad than last year in terms of regular starters?

Nope. I'm sure we're just being careful to get the best deal with the funds we have. It's easy to say it's just another million here or a million there, but those millions add up. You have to get the details right upfront, otherwise you spend years paying the price. Act in haste, repent at leisure.

The haggling over add-ons seems pointless to me - if he turns out shite then we don't pay the add-ons, and if he turns out as good as the club hope and that Anderlecht think he will then he'll be worth it.

You would imagine the details would have already been sorted by both clubs before they let him come here and go so public though wouldn't you.

Also ip noticed in a tweet in an above link he said my Sargent is still talking or they are still talking to my agent something along those lines. Would that not point to personal terms rather than a fee. Between the two clubs

Or maybe. He just meant they were keeping his agent informed.

Either way it needs sorting out the poor lad must be chokka.

Hmm, that puts a whole new spin on it. It almost sounds like he is half resigned to not getting him. "He would go straight into the under 21s" then goes on about giving him the chance to develop.

It's turned into a right saga this. Why do we do things like this and let it drag out. I feel sorry for the lad he's obviously desperate to come to us and he's just been left in limbo not knowing where his future lies.

Time to get this one sorted one way or another blues although Martinez "in the next couple of WEEKS" comment doesn't have me holding my breath on this happening or not happening soon.