IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

Chelsea got an interim manager and it turned their dismal season around (at least somewhat). I know we don't have Mr Right on deck just yet, but there is no way an interim manager could do any worse. Martinez brings nothing of value to this team at this point. What worries me is the distraction of an FA Cup win (of course I want to see us lift the trophy), and the potential extended lifespan of him as a manager.

Only singing when you're winning is bad enough, only watching when your winning is some kind of new 21st century narcissistic personality disorder.

You must not be able to read. I said I still did watch the match. I grew up in Cleveland which hasn't had a winning team since 1949 so you can fuck off cause I've follow losing teams my whole life.

Only singing when you're winning is bad enough, only watching when your winning is some kind of new 21st century narcissistic personality disorder.

Having any hope or enjoyment beaten out of you after being perpetually disappointed is absolutely understandable. To then continue to watch the car crash unfold in front of your eyes over many months is the complete opposite to what you've put there.

His career depends on buying a goalkeeper.

Watching that goal again is embarrassing.

Coleman should have just tapped it behind for a corner.

Robles...I know I don't rate him but come on....balls hit straight at his feet and it still goes in.

I know I am going to get flamed for this but for God's sake RM...put Tim back in goals.

Robles just doesn't save anything.

I'm really not sure how you can blame Joel for not stopping a nigh on point blank effort which passed two players before being struck

The defenders should have dealt with it especially Coleman and I would put my mortgage on that Howard wouldn't have kept it out either

Edited by EFC-Paul

How is this any of your business? We can react and deal in any manner we want - this isn't North Korea FC.

Having any hope or enjoyment beaten out of you after being perpetually disappointed is absolutely understandable. To then continue to watch the car crash unfold in front of your eyes over many months is the complete opposite to what you've put there.

I find it kind of weird though, and there's definitely a pattern of behavior across social media, where it seems like people want the club to win for them personally, not for the benefit of the club as a whole, seems to be all me, me, ME.

How is this any of your business? We can react and deal in any manner we want - this isn't North Korea FC.

Thank you captain obvious, that's actually what I was doing.

I find it kind of weird though, and there's definitely a pattern of behavior across social media, where it seems like people want the club to win for them personally, not for the benefit of the club as a whole, seems to be all me, me, ME.

I can assure that that's not true in my case, but I can understand people thinking about themselves when they're investing time, effort and money to be let down.

I piss and I moan but I piss and moan because Everton means everything to me. Over the past two years Everton have ruined countless weekends for me. I walk around with a face like a slapped arse for days afterwards. Would I ever not go? Not a chance could I give up my season ticket unless I absolutely had to. I ruined my season ticket the day they went on sale and I always do. Was there ever a chance of me not going to Wembley for our semi this month? Nope. I'd have begged and borrowed to make it happen. I'd do the same if we make the final.

I'm a passionate blue and a fan in the truest sense of the word - I'm fanatical about Everton. It definitely isn't a me, me, me thing to me. If it was I'd go and support a team that wins all the same and not stick with a side that continually breaks my heart :lol:.

I'm really not sure how you can blame Joel for not stopping a nigh on point blank effort which passed two players before being struck

The defenders should have dealt with it especially Coleman and I would put my mortgage on that Howard wouldn't have kept it out either

Ye I may be being harsh, just so disappointed.

Howard would have saved it though. One of his strong points is adjusting his feet quickly. Robles doesn't k ow of he's gonna kick it or lick it up, he has rime to try both.

And Coleman should have stopped it yes, but again, does that mean anything g that happens after is excused?

Again I may be harsh but I just don't rate him. Everyone said drop Tim for him....well we have and are in freefall.

Ye I may be being harsh, just so disappointed.

Howard would have saved it though. One of his strong points is adjusting his feet quickly. Robles doesn't k ow of he's gonna kick it or lick it up, he has rime to try both.

And Coleman should have stopped it yes, but again, does that mean anything g that happens after is excused?

Again I may be harsh but I just don't rate him. Everyone said drop Tim for him....well we have and are in freefall.

We'll never know if he would have saved it your basing a criticism on an unknown personally I don't think he'd have faired any differently not from that distance the reaction time is practically zero if a saves pulled off from there it's a mix of reaction and luck IMO and even less likely when hit low

We were shite with Howard in goal at least we looked better for a few games once he was dropped, Robles isn't the answer most know that but Howard is a far cry from it

Edited by EFC-Paul

Everton's players have "no chemistry"

Worrying headline and Baines is the first player to really come out and highlight any problems!

I feel that it infers there are some major issues in the dressing room and as many believe maybe Martinez has lost some players?.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/evertons-players-no-chemistry-admits-11135217

Edited by Sherpa

Martinez's face as he walked out second looked very strained/worried to me, the face of someone whose team was 3-0 down at half time not still at 0-0. I just wonder what went on/goes on in the dressing room at half time?! Much the same as lukakus face after the Chelsea match with Roberto laughing, something seems seriously wrong, i think it has been ever since Eto was with us!

Look the reality is moshiri is used to his manager getting minimum 4th place every season. He's seen first hand we have talented youngster the likes of stones Lukaku Barkley Gerry etc who big clubs want to buy. He knows that he needs a Wenger to get the club there and he's no idiot. I think he sees RM is not his man and not the man for this club going forward. He will sack him end of the campaign.

I believe he should be sacked as well but can respect those that want him to have another year using the Kendall argument. I just don't think a business man the likes of moshiri is ok with 12th after pumping millions into the club.

Thank you captain obvious, that's actually what I was doing.

Go ahead, teach us more omniscient one.

Look the reality is moshiri is used to his manager getting minimum 4th place every season. He's seen first hand we have talented youngster the likes of stones Lukaku Barkley Gerry etc who big clubs want to buy. He knows that he needs a Wenger to get the club there and he's no idiot. I think he sees RM is not his man and not the man for this club going forward. He will sack him end of the campaign.

I believe he should be sacked as well but can respect those that want him to have another year using the Kendall argument. I just don't think a business man the likes of moshiri is ok with 12th after pumping millions into the club.

We haven't yet finished 12th and Moshiri hasn't pumped millions into the club.

Too many people are talking as if the season has finished and we are kind of 'in the future looking way back'. It hasn't and we aren't. Like it or not, we still have an FA Cup to play for and 24 points to fight for. And that will be done under Martinez.

I'd love us to win the FA Cup. Every Evertonian wants us to win the FA Cup. So let's hope it happens and then we can argue the rest at the end of the season.

Yes, I've calmed a bit and a bit if rational thought is coming back!!!

We haven't yet finished 12th and Moshiri hasn't pumped millions into the club.

Too many people are talking as if the season has finished and we are kind of 'in the future looking way back'. It hasn't and we aren't. Like it or not, we still have an FA Cup to play for and 24 points to fight for. And that will be done under Martinez.

I'd love us to win the FA Cup. Every Evertonian wants us to win the FA Cup. So let's hope it happens and then we can argue the rest at the end of the season.

Yes, I've calmed a bit and a bit if rational thought is coming back!!!

There's the ole newty we all know and love

If Baines has come out and said that there's obviously deeper lying issues within the squad. Under Motes there was always a natural bond that you could see all over the pitch players like Cahill where the integral part of this a long with Moyes himself. The sooner Martinez is gone the better. He's stinking the place out.

Baines will be on the bench against Watford now ;).

well if he is then Martinez will be very very stupid. Then again he has no problem in doing that 80% of the time.

I think that he may find a different Bill Kenwright if someone like Baines is the man who takes the hit for speaking out. There will be some interesting biographies that's for sure.

Surely his position has become untenable. The new guy surely will want his own man to spend his money.