IGNORED

2018-19 fixture list

5 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Well the top 4 usually get an easy ride first game. If we play one of them we know where the prem league think we are gonna end up. I hope we get someone like Brighton away and smash them 

I think I read that the fixtures are set up so that they can’t face each other in the first few games. 

Can't complain there. Fixtures have been very good to us this year. Nice start and you expect to see a bundle of top four around a certain period, but even that's spread out. 

1 minute ago, yamar said:

Can't complain there. Fixtures have been very good to us this year. Nice start and you expect to see a bundle of top four around a certain period, but even that's spread out. 

Out of the promoted sides Wolves are not who I'd have wanted away. They're a very good side, with lots of quality. But after that it's a decent set of fixtures.

Much better than last season at least!

Damm I’m going to miss 3 games that clash with booked holidays, my 1st home game is West Ham, over a month after the season starts, hope we get some tv coverage before that.

Maybe TV coverage will move a couple of games to Monday nights, here’s hoping!

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Never easy to play a newly promoted side away in your first game.

Haven't we gotten both Norwich and Leicester as newly promoted sides away in the past 5 or so years? Wolves will do us, but after that it's a reasonable first five fixtures. 

6 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

silva might be familiar with wolves style, their manager is portuguese he might have played against him when he was in that league.  great fixture list, december is brutal but other than that it's spread out very nicely.  

We need to make a fast a positive start in this game, they will be fired up, , in fact just the opposite of what we did every game last season