IGNORED

Summer 2014 Transfers

It's crazy! I think PSG are sticking the middle finger up at UEFA and FFP.

They've had the 50million fine and thought 'yeah, whatever'.

Chelsea on the other hand seem to be taking good it more seriously.

Cannot believe that fee for Luiz. honestly, never been so mind blown by a transfer fee.

Luiz is a very good player. But £50m??? That's just silly.

I suspect they will be pairing him with thiago Silva at the back now Alex is on his way out. A £90m centre back partnership WOW!

Edited by MiguelCotto

To be a top class keeper you need to have a "don't care what you think" attitude. It is the only thing that helps when they make a mistake. Mignolet looked top class when he first went to Liverpool, as the odd mistake crept in he looked less and less "confident".

The likes of Southall, Grobbelaar, Schmichael, Van Der Saar and all the recent great german keepers used to blame anyone but themselves - they really did not think they copuld be held responsible.

Guest blueboy122

You think so? I like Mignolet more than Vorm, think he's a better keeper (especially in the long-term).

Agreed I think Vorm is a good shot stopper but I would have Mignolet any day over Vorm.

Guest Nikica

He was obviously a controversial individual but RIP to Malcolm Glazer. Never nice to see anyone lose their life - I hope Man United fans can be classy about it as most of them dislike the Glazer family (understandable).

As for Mignolet, I like him as a 'keeper but I'm not sure he's good enough to be playing for a team which aims to win the title every season, which is probably what Liverpool aspire to be. I think Vorm is the better goalkeeper as of now. Begovic is excellent and better than both, imo. Great all-round goalkeeper.

Edited by Nikica

Guest Nikica

Ciro Immobile to Dortmund apparently a done deal for €19m.

Great signing, he should do well there. Not a given but he should.