IGNORED

Darron Gibson

I'd have fucked him off after his drink driving tbh I'm one for second chances circumstances dependant and that's not one of them he's lucky he didn't kill someone

I don't even see much logic in it as pay as you play unless it's a mutual deal to get some dough out of selling him on... hopefully

51 league appearances since joining in Jan 2012.

Is injured more than not. Gets done for drink driving.

Gets awarded a 2 year extension.

What the fuck is all that about? Fuming. I was really hoping we'd start giving the next generation a chance and get rid of dead wood. Not happy.

Would have released him personally. This means that we'll have the same central midfielders as last season (Can't see Barry, Besic or McCarthy leaving) which is a bit boring. We need something different in there as the ones we have are all fairly similar

If RK didn't approve this or wasn't consulted, then the alarm bells now ringing would have him walking away I'd imagine; it would be an Abramovich-esque type of an action from the owners.

Can't see anybody being sold or bought (aside from U21's) without the new manager's agreement, so he must be okay with it. Strange though, if he hasn't yet studied a full medical appraisal of the renownedly injury prone lad. Can't see Gibson taking PAYP either, as he'd barely make minimum wage based on historical availability unless he doesn't need or care about the money now.

I'll be fuming if that's the case. Major reason why we've been so shit. I'd hope none of them will be in the starting 11 come August.

I would like to see how Koeman can develop Besic and McCarthy, I think Koeman, being better tactically than Martinez can bring them on and get the best out of them.

I would like to see how Koeman can develop Besic and McCarthy, I think Koeman, being better tactically than Martinez can bring them on and get the best out of them.

I don't I've seen enough. Crap partnerships. Proper footballers in there please.

But was that not just a by product of the Martinez philosophy?

Hardly. McCarthy and Barry are limited, especially going forward. No managers going to change that. If you're still happy with central midfielders who can't create fair do's! I'm not and hopefully that will change under Koeman.

Hardly. McCarthy and Barry are limited, especially going forward. No managers going to change that. If you're still happy with central midfielders who can't create fair do's! I'm not and hopefully that will change under Koeman.

Didn't say I was or wasn't. Just asking a question regarding the sideways passing.

CM is such a key position in achieving success, Kante for Leicester this season, Alli, Dier for Tottenham have all been instrumental in their success. Our best teams of the late 60s where we had Ball, Harvey, Kendall, in the 80s with Reid and Sheedy also, and then the more recent heyday of United where they had Keane, Scholes etc. we're all driven to success by a strong and capable midfield.

Our CM in contrast to all of those examples both recent and past is massively needing attention and has been as good as missing in many games, two top players needed there, keep Barry as 12 months more back up whilst Davies develops, get rid of McCarthy (part ex to Leicester for Kante if that might tempt them), possibly lose Besic as well.

I'd spend £50M of that rumoured £100M on those two players, possibly recovering £8M - £10M back for McCarthy.

CM is such a key position in achieving success, Kante for Leicester this season, Alli, Dier for Tottenham have all been instrumental in their success. Our best teams of the late 60s where we had Ball, Harvey, Kendall, in the 80s with Reid and Sheedy also, and then the more recent heyday of United where they had Keane, Scholes etc. we're all driven to success by a strong and capable midfield.

Our CM in contrast to all of those examples both recent and past is massively needing attention and has been as good as missing in many games, two top players needed there, keep Barry as 12 months more back up whilst Davies develops, get rid of McCarthy (part ex to Leicester for Kante if that might tempt them), possibly lose Besic as well.

I'd spend £50M of that rumoured £100M on those two players, possibly recovering £8M - £10M back for McCarthy.

Sheedy CM ? [emoji102][emoji15][emoji102]