IGNORED

Darron Gibson

Is that true? I must admit that when he eventually came back and had a run of games (before getting injured again) he looked the sharpest and leanest I've seen physically wise.

A lad I know lives near him and said when he had his injury he was in the ale house leathered with his mates being Mr big time.

A lad I know lives near him and said when he had his injury he was in the ale house leathered with his mates being Mr big time.

Frequently or just once? I mean, every 20 something year old with money is going to go out and get pissed every now and again.

I like Gibson a lot, but I've lost hope that he will ever be fit enough to really be a consistent contributor for us.

Frequently or just once? I mean, every 20 something year old with money is going to go out and get pissed every now and again.

I like Gibson a lot, but I've lost hope that he will ever be fit enough to really be a consistent contributor for us.

It wasn't necessarily the frequency, he was staggering around with a partially functioning knee. Picking up £60k a week for not playing football and behaving like a drunk tit ain't good.

Depending on the length of contract I think this could be a smart bit of business. The games he does play he's the creative passer and distributer we need. A poor mans 10 so to speak. Even if it's 1/3 of a season, I'd rather him on the books than mcgeady.

I presume you're using playmaker in the deep-lying sense as opposed to a more advanced role?

It wasn't necessarily the frequency, he was staggering around with a partially functioning knee. Picking up £60k a week for not playing football and behaving like a drunk tit ain't good.

I've got to disagree with you here. Going out and getting drunk every so often (even if injured) isn't the end of the world for me. It'd be troublesome to me if he was getting pissed several times per week, but one incidence of partying means nothing.

I've got to disagree with you here. Going out and getting drunk every so often (even if injured) isn't the end of the world for me. It'd be troublesome to me if he was getting pissed several times per week, but one incidence of partying means nothing.

Spot on. The man Is injured. He can't train, what's he supposed to do? Sit at home and sulk, woe is me?

• 1 month later...

Inexcusable, by the sounds of things he needs to check himself into rehab

FFS we are the party boys. George green, Francisco junior, Darron Gibson, who's next? RM needs to have a word with these lads and speak from the heart.

I'm so happy that the cyclist is ok though, could have been so much worse, and I wish him/her a swift recovery.

A lot of us were really pulling for you Darron, sad news indeed.

Edited by markjazzbassist