IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Not sure if it will be to your tastes but give, Chet Faker - Lover you don't treat me no good. A go, Easily my favourite Aussie artist. Can't go wrong with anything Pete Murray and if you haven't heard Matt Corby try some of his stuff.

Ben L'oncle - Seven Nation Army. Awesome soul version

Not sure if it will be to your tastes but give, Chet Faker - Lover you don't treat me no good. A go, Easily my favourite Aussie artist. Can't go wrong with anything Pete Murray and if you haven't heard Matt Corby try some of his stuff.

You mean you have more musicians than INXS, Men at Work and The Church (who I actually liked a lot)?

Pete Murray has a song called Beautiful (might be called So Beautiful) doesn't he? If so I have that and it's, well, beautiful!

• 2 months later...

Listening to a new band called The Pynes.

The bass player and lead guitarist are my cousins, playing my wedding party in a couple of weeks.

Going to see them at Zanzibar on Friday night.

They've just released an EP on Apple music/iTunes called First Verses.

Anyone who follows me on Twitter may have seen me retweeting them a lot lately.

Listening to a new band called The Pynes.

The bass player and lead guitarist are my cousins, playing my wedding party in a couple of weeks.

Going to see them at Zanzibar on Friday night.

They've just released an EP on Apple music/iTunes called First Verses.

Anyone who follows me on Twitter may have seen me retweeting them a lot lately.

You're dragging this wedding out a bit mate, it's already been going on for a month!

Get settled into married misery like the rest of us please :shaking fist:.

Well the wedding was in Thailand, so we're having a party back here. But my best man decided to go to China for two weeks after the wedding, and my parents went to Vietnam. So had to wait for them all to come back for the party.

But yes, pure misery haha

• 1 month later...

Sinatra/Jobim

Frank Sinatra sings Antonio Carlos Jobim's Bossa Nova music. I love Bossa nova, very 60's jet set mellow and relaxing beachy type music. Sinatra is one of the best, and he's just making this day sail by. i wish modern jazz singers had his intonation, his pitch is perfect, the man was an artist. 2 fingers of jack daniels on the rocks splash of water, what a man, what a drink.

Prince's jazz album "N.E.W.S."

No vocals, just Prince and his friends jamming with Jazz.

That is the stuff of nightmares for me.

Can't abide Prince, can't stand jazz (sorry Mark), even the thought of the combination would have me waking bolt upright in a cold sweat.

The hazards of listening to jazz proven once again!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34495827

"Lord Howe's family said he died at his home in Warwickshire after attending a jazz concert with his wife Elspeth."

They say suspected heart attack but more likely his body just decided it'd had enough after being subjected to an assault on his aural senses,