IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I know nothing about him but noticed someone saying he's constantly injured. How true is that?

Dunno on the injuries but he seems to have moved up to the first tier in the Netherlands during the season and had a lot of off the bench appearances. Not too surprising for a 21 year old making the jump. We aren’t in a position to get the finished article so this is what it looks like if we want to try to find a real star. Gambling on a young talent before they really break out.

15 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Dunno on the injuries but he seems to have moved up to the first tier in the Netherlands during the season and had a lot of off the bench appearances. Not too surprising for a 21 year old making the jump. We aren’t in a position to get the finished article so this is what it looks like if we want to try to find a real star. Gambling on a young talent before they really break out.

No problem with signing an up and coming player, it's what we need to be better at (signing them before they make a name for themselves) but I ask about the injury problems because we need an attacker that will play, not join DCL in the treatment room.

50 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

No problem with signing an up and coming player, it's what we need to be better at (signing them before they make a name for themselves) but I ask about the injury problems because we need an attacker that will play, not join DCL in the treatment room.

He's missed 41 games since signing for Ajax apparently.