IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Just listened to el bobble on a podcast. He is very well connected tex in the club, speaks very well. Not sure if he is a players agent himself. 

basically thelwell and the people under him have an impossible job. Thelwell by all accounts has done very well in the changes made at finch farm etc but he literally can’t do his job with moshiri and kenwright being who they are.   Bielsa wasn’t even on his list and kenwright plays up to everyone to keep them on side but has to poke his nose in, moshiri not seen for months but things it’s up to him to hire manager.

he is fuming. Said a lot of good people at the club work very very hard but the dock heads above thelwell makebit impossible. 

Not all that surprising. I've always felt some level of sympathy for Thelwell (and even Frank to an extent)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was quite daunting to hear someone speak who has clear understanding of the shitshow that is our club. Basically it’s shocking how bad moshiri is and Bill just sides up to people and plays games. He mentioned bill isn’t well. 

it basically sounds like fawlty towers.

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

It was quite daunting to hear someone speak who has clear understanding of the shitshow that is our club. Basically it’s shocking how bad moshiri is and Bill just sides up to people and plays games. He mentioned bill isn’t well. 

it basically sounds like fawlty towers.

Bill's apparently almost completely blind. So fuck knows why Thelwell has to send him the forms for transfers for him to sign.

• 4 months later...

I ran it through Google translate. (You're right, Palfy: it was Double Dutch!)

"Why PSV has to work hard to keep top talent Isaac Babadi (18): Brentford and Eintracht want to strike quickly. Everton is also working on the creative attacker, who only has a one-year contract and is waiting for a proposal from PSV."

"Why PSV has to work hard to keep top talent Isaac Babadi (18): Brentford and Eintracht want to strike quickly. Everton is also working on the creative attacker, who only has a one-year contract and is waiting for a proposal from PSV."

On 14/06/2023 at 17:30, Cornish Steve said:

I ran it through Google translate. (You're right, Palfy: it was Double Dutch!)

You do know you can just click translate tweet in Twitter and it does it for you don’t you?

21 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

They'd (the Leeds players, not AMN) be good signings but I just can't see it.

I personally think all 3 would be good signings. Maitland-Niles’ versatility would be a bonus in our light squad and could spell the end to ever seeing Holgate or Godfrey at full-back. I think Emery will come in for him though - played him a lot when at Arsenal.

3 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I personally think all 3 would be good signings. Maitland-Niles’ versatility would be a bonus in our light squad and could spell the end to ever seeing Holgate or Godfrey at full-back. I think Emery will come in for him though - played him a lot when at Arsenal.

Versatile at being shit in more than one position... I'm on board :lol:.

He's a crap RB who thinks he's a midfielder but is actually even worse in that position.

Gnonto looked a player whenever I saw him play for Leeds. Sure I read somewhere that he either had a relegation or agreed fee clause in his contract.

Either way, I think we need to be prepared to be shopping in the equivalent of Lidl and Aldi or Tesco reduced section for the next few windows.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Versatile at being shit in more than one position... I'm on board :lol:.

He's a crap RB who thinks he's a midfielder but is actually even worse in that position.

I disagree - I think he’s a decent player. Full of energy and comfortable on the ball. He was a key part of Emery’s Arsenal and has not really had any consistency since. I was going to post when I saw him ‘free’ (before confirmation) a couple of weeks ago but knew he wouldn’t be for everyone so couldn’t be arsed but now we’re actually linked, I hope we sign him.

On 18/06/2023 at 18:51, c1982 said:

I disagree - I think he’s a decent player. Full of energy and comfortable on the ball. He was a key part of Emery’s Arsenal and has not really had any consistency since. I was going to post when I saw him ‘free’ (before confirmation) a couple of weeks ago but knew he wouldn’t be for everyone so couldn’t be arsed but now we’re actually linked, I hope we sign him.

When I saw him for Southampton last season he was shocking. I don't really see anything that is particularly good about him and his career is going backwards quickly which is never a good sign.