IGNORED

Francisco Júnior

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been reading up on him, we actually signed him from Benfica. Man City had took him without permission from Benfica who had agreed to loan him to another club, Benfica threatened to sue as he was still under contract and were compensated with £1m (presumably because Man City could have been banned from transferring players for 'tapping up'), then Benfica refused to deal with Man City and the player was released (despite having another year on his contract).. Everton signed him quickly.

• 6 months later...

Just wanna thank you all for the support, the operation went very well. God is good! I'll be back in 4 months guys! pic.twitter.com/xAeuG9k8uf

Talk about damning God with feint praise! He'll need to lick his arse a bit more than that if he's relying on him to mend his broken bits.

Edited by badaids

Talk about damning God with feint praise! He'll need to lick his arse a bit more than that if he's relying on him to mend his broken bits.

Obviously less of a convinced christian than Pienaar....I'm going to get a T shirt printed saying "God is overrated"biggrin.png .

• 1 year later...
Guest millwallforever

I could find no thread on this guy. He seems to have done well for the last club to which he was a loaned. But is he a worthy prospect as far as Everton are concerned? Anyone here who has been monitoring this guy? If so, how do you rate him?

Edited by millwallforever

I could find no thread on this guy. He seems to have done well for the last club to which he was a loaned. But is he a worthy prospect as far as Everton are concerned? Anyone here who has been monitoring this guy? If so, how do you rate him?

I think he's had a couple of promising pre-seasons but seems to have completely gone off the radar recently. Shame.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...