IGNORED

John Stones

Koeman has to make a decision quickly on Stones. Either he sees commitment from him, a willingness to stay and learn and give his all for the blue shirt, or we cash in. Don't see the advantage of another summer playing hard ball if he wants to leave - we got no benefit this season from his performances, but whether that was attitudr or immaturity only time will tell.

Maybe Koeman believes he can polish these diamonds and has seen enough from the outside to warrant tying them down (as he thinks he can take them to the next level).

Worst case scenario, their value stays higher on a longer contract.

Bare in mind Niasse earns £55k a week....

CkYU_GeUgAAAaW4.jpg

Maybe Koeman believes he can polish these diamonds and has seen enough from the outside to warrant tying them down (as he thinks he can take them to the next level).

Worst case scenario, their value stays higher on a longer contract.

Bare in mind Niasse earns £55k a week....

CkYU_GeUgAAAaW4.jpg

Where's McGeady? Is it because he was on loan?

Mustafi one I kind of get. He wasn't going to get the game time or showing the same promise as his early career suggested. No one could have predicted his meteoric rise.

Dier on the other hand, was a bad one. I thought we had an agreement in place? But Sporting pulled him back early as they wanted to use him for the upcoming season. I don't think many would have seen him as a CDM either, he was a CB.