IGNORED

John Stones

I'd want £50m now. All the extra TV money in the premier league, not to mention both Manchester clubs being crazy rich. We don't need the money, so if they really want him pay up.

I know I've said I'd sell him if we had to sell one of our big three, but if Koeman's appointed I'd love to see how he'd progress under him.

I don't want us to lose any of our main players Lukaku included (although I think he's as good as gone)

I hope Koemans first job is to get rid of the deadwood. Hibbert, Kone, Osman, Pienaar, Gibson, Mcgeady and probably Niasse all need to go.

The amount of shite we have in our squad is alarming.

I don't want us to lose any of our main players Lukaku included (although I think he's as good as gone)

I hope Koemans first job is to get rid of the deadwood. Hibbert, Kone, Osman, Pienaar, Gibson, Mcgeady and probably Niasse all need to go.

yup, though I'd sell Lukaku anyway now, whether he begged to stay or not.

I think we are the only 2 that want him to stay. He's under contract and I think koeman has the perfect personality to whoop his ass into a higher gear. Could be a massive year for him if he stays.

Man U one apparently.

The bastard! Frog march him out the city.

To be honest, I'd like to keep Stones. In fact, I really want to keep him. He has more to offer yet, with the right guidance he can be one of the best in the modern era.

Unlike the other 'big name' we have, he hasn't alienated himself from the club and fans.

Actively sell Lukaku to West ham. Can't stand them. It would be great to watch them blow £50m+ on a player who will be half arsed and enticing bids from the big boys after 6 months into his deal.

Unlike the other 'big name' we have, he hasn't alienated himself from the club and fans.

I agree with that although I think he may have learnt his lesson last year when his agent bullied him into handing in a transfer request.

He's behaved himself this year and I actually think he may stay if anyone can teach him when and where to play it's got to be Koeman he was some player.

Edited by smeghead1

I agree with that although I think he may have learnt his lesson last year when his agent bullied him into handing in a transfer request.

He's behaved himself this year and I actually think he may stay if anyone can teach him when and where to play it's got to be Koeman he was some player.

Yeah. You can't ask for a better mentor than Koeman! Obe of the best ball playing defenders come midfielders of his era. If Stones can't learn from him...he's thick!!!

I don't want him to convince Lukaku to stay (if he does come here) I genuinely think the lads ability has hit a ceiling the main flaws in his game are basic if you don't have them nailed from an early stage not going to master them now it's the natural side of the game that

Flog him on make a very tidy profit release or sell the deadwood and add quality to move lads like Cleverly Jags and co to the bench

That's no stain on those lads just if we have the money and wish to progress we need better quality

I'm not sure if the Mori transfer rumours are true and I do rate him but I'd prefer to see us being in a Terry type ready made solid CB to accompany Stones