IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Was he on the hook for getting him to sign the papers? 

speaking of shit shows forest want to register a defender! They omitted him but 2 I June Aj they want to appeal….. no way! 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-looking-premier-league-26256816

He's not moving to United because he fucked up and we're unhappy with him.

I just think we need as many things to go for us as possible.  We know that winning and losing is infectious so we want the teams around us to lose despite it being in our own hands. 

there will be some twists and turns along the way. Not sure how Man City never beat forest 4-0 there yesterday…. Forest spawned a very unlikely point. 

wolves have a tough run coming up. 

The second season in a row now that we are plotting how to beat the drop, supporting Everton is like watching WW2 prisoner of war film, where they are constantly planning how to escape. 
In the next episode of escape from Goodison we face the enemy called Aston Villa, the planning of how we dig are way out of this one as already begun. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

The second season in a row now that we are plotting how to beat the drop, supporting Everton is like watching WW2 prisoner of war film, where they are constantly planning how to escape. 
In the next episode of escape from Goodison we face the enemy called Aston Villa, the planning of how we dig are way out of this one as already begun. 

The fans need to keep this unified pressure on the board to stay away, to have our voices heard and to once and for all show zero tolerance to shite management.

This disaster has been years in the making. The culture of the organisation is rotten and has been for quite some time. If it wasn’t for the fact that increased tv money diluted the debts that we got saddled with then I think we would have been gone years ago.

I read or listened to a piece somewhere saying that kenwright more or less did a leveraged buyout. That the other operating costs were to repay the loan to buy the shares for the club. The more I think about it - the more it makes sense. 

Anyone watching that match knows that our players stick up for themselves for once. 
McNeil was pissed off at the way that free kick was brought, then pretty much got threw over the barriers. 
Doucs was kicked by their keeper… who got away with it, not even shown on highlights…. And he was fuming. 

We’re starting to see a little toughness coming in… a little overzealous at the minute, but not just rolling over and having our bellies tickled.

Wasn't sure exactly where to put this thought but here it goes. Spent a lot of time recently thinking about Goodison. Obviously no one wants to see us relegated it very well could lead to a disaster we can't even fathom. That said and considering how special the Old Lady is, I wonder if her last dance is meant to save us from oblivion. In other words she's largely responsible for getting us promoted back immediately and transform our fortunes as we enter the new stadium and premier league again with solid finances and hopefully, by then, a functional board. Again in no way am I suggesting I want to see this happen and I'm not a religious man at all but sometimes sport seems to have this feel of destiny about it and I'm thinking this might be hers. 

1 hour ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Wasn't sure exactly where to put this thought but here it goes. Spent a lot of time recently thinking about Goodison. Obviously no one wants to see us relegated it very well could lead to a disaster we can't even fathom. That said and considering how special the Old Lady is, I wonder if her last dance is meant to save us from oblivion. In other words she's largely responsible for getting us promoted back immediately and transform our fortunes as we enter the new stadium and premier league again with solid finances and hopefully, by then, a functional board. Again in no way am I suggesting I want to see this happen and I'm not a religious man at all but sometimes sport seems to have this feel of destiny about it and I'm thinking this might be hers. 

Her last season being in the Championship would do her a disservice, it'd be a disgraceful way to go out.