IGNORED

Arouna Kone

Very sad to see Brett go. I've fell out with the fruitcake a few times but probably the only guy who had me chuckling behind the screen at times, he was genuinely funny! If it was said as Hafnia has put it there was no other option, but I highly highly doubt it was anything to do with that! Just Brett being Brett.

Paddock pipe down mate, you're becoming like the spoilt child who's snitching on his harder better looking brother.

:rofl:

Go back to your christmas thread you absolute saddo. Your attempt to make friends here then turn on the people you snivle round when they don't reciprocate it is embarrassing.

Harder older brother??? Are you 9 or something? :lol:

Edited by Paddock

we could get a couple of million for him.

There are some big players available on Bosmans this summer, Huntelaar is one of them - I'm sure he will want Champs League but seriously this is the list as at last year:-

Player (age) Club
Sami Khedira (27) Real Madrid
Marcelo (26) Real Madrid
Andriy Yarmolenko (24) Dynamo Kyiv
Giorgio Chiellini (30) Juventus
Evgen Konoplyanka (24) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
Yann M'Villa (24) Inter Milan
James Milner (28) Manchester City
Andre Ayew (24) Marseille
Klass-Jan Huntelaar (31) Schalke 04
Tom Cleverley (25) Manchester United
Glen Johnson (30) Liverpool
Nigel De Jong (29) AC Milan
Balazs Dzsudzsak (27) Dinamo Moscow (end-December 2015)
Emmanuel Adebayor (30) Tottenham Hotspur
Matthieu Flamini (30) Arsenal
Christoph Kramer (23) Bayern Leverkusen (on loan at Monchengladbach)
Sergi Roberto (22) Barcelona
Jon Flanagan (21) Liverpool
Younes Kaboul (28) Tottenham Hotspur
Ron Vlaar (29) Aston Villa
Steven Gerrard (34) Liverpool
John Terry (33) Chelsea
Michael Carrick (33) Manchester United
Mikel Arteta (32) Arsenal
Suso (20) Liverpool
Rafael van der Vaart (31) Hamburg
Anderson (26) Manchester United
Gabriel Agbonlahor (27) Aston Villa
Dirk Kuyt (34) Fenerbahce
Danny Ings (22) Burnley

Guest Gareth Farrely

Hi Guys, new to the forum :happy: hope we can all get along. I think Kone looks and plays like a pint of Guinness.... slow burner, thick, heavy without the desired affect.

:rofl:

Go back to your christmas thread you absolute saddo. Your attempt to make friends here then turn on the people you snivle round when they don't reciprocate it is embarrassing.

Harder older brother??? Are you 9 or something? :lol:

That would make you 8 then

Some very good players on that list Haf I'd love to have a few here

Konoplyanka

Yarmolenko

Kramer

Ings

Ayew

Suso looked a great prospect a couple of seasons ago might be worth a punt creative and can spray the ball around very well

If we get all of these, I'll sell my truck back home, move to Liverpool and get a season ticket.

Some very good players on that list Haf I'd love to have a few here

Konoplyanka

Yarmolenko

Kramer

Ings

Ayew

Suso looked a great prospect a couple of seasons ago might be worth a punt creative and can spray the ball around very well

Milner and Vlaar to add as well. Sergi Roberto and Jon Flanagan could be worth a punt as well.

Wouldn't Milner just be another Barry?

I can see Milner going to Arsenal as Cazorla's replacement. Milner's a very underrated player who would be brilliant here but teams will give him £100k plus per week which we won't.

Regarding the list, it's not 100% accurate as some have since renewed e.g Carrick and some are only on loan contracts currently e.g M'Vila and I think that German centre mid too.

Playing devil's advocate here... would anyone have Mikky back? I would, providing he replaced Barry - I still think Barry has an important role but I just think Arteta could offer us more creativity in the deeper role with McCarthy covering the more defensive role.

Wouldn't Milner just be another Barry?

no steve. barry plays centre mid and poorly plays cb or lb. milner is cm, wing, attacking mid. he's a great player, very versatile.

Playing devil's advocate here... would anyone have Mikky back? I would, providing he replaced Barry - I still think Barry has an important role but I just think Arteta could offer us more creativity in the deeper role with McCarthy covering the more defensive role.

i would rather him over barry yes, and i'd take him back. but he's not a long term solution, he's old and fragile. but you're right he would be an upgrade on barry.

What's Van Der Vaart up to these days? Could he be worth a punt? Excellent passer and technically very good. Granted he's 31 but cannot be worse than an ageing and injury prone Pienaar.

Not for me. Wages and ego plus he was near his prime and I don't think he lit the league up at Spurs