IGNORED

Arouna Kone

Can I just say I think I made my 5000 post on this thread, I got so carried away I've now hit 5050, but I wanted to announce it with some sort of "there you go proved you wrong you tit, by the way been here's since 2004 and posted more than you so ner ner"

Been a pleasure in all honesty, thanks for not banning me for being right all the time!!! (Just kidding, I know I'm a grump)

Congratulations on your best post so far. :P

has anyone heard anything on this move yet?

Seems to have gone real quiet after his supposed medical. wish we could just get it done and move onto our next target.

Going to presume that it's basically done and they'll announce it tomorrow.

its normal for a paper to right the story the day before isnt it?

Only if it's wrong ha ha .....

Seriously though, it's not hard for them to make out it's fresh news by writing 'today'. It seems to cover their ass a bit by simply putting Monday. Sell papers and get hits that way.

Only if it's wrong ha ha .....

Seriously though, it's not hard for them to make out it's fresh news by writing 'today'. It seems to cover their ass a bit by simply putting Monday. Sell papers and get hits that way.

:doh: really not feeling well today, its my only excuse!

it'd have been out the window on time number 1 if it was mine

You've got to laugh though Marco.

I eventually let her out into the garden after a night of in / out / feed me / stroke me etc, and I hear crying outside the bedroom window. I open the curtain and she's climbed the tree and walked along a branch right outside the window to wake me up again. :shaking fist: