IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Wouldn't shock me if he wanted to come back, if we wanted him back, but the question is over what Barcelona want him to do i reckon.

exactly. On paper, Neymar, Messi, Deul on paper is frightening but don't see him getting ahead of Iniesta or Sanchez, or any of their fringe player at the moment.

Guest blueboy122

Wouldn't shock me if he wanted to come back, if we wanted him back, but the question is over what Barcelona want him to do i reckon.

Neither would it shock me but I think that he will want to prove he can cut it at Barca

The injury may have been a blessing in disguise in one way. He was really starting to show his class, based on that Barca may have thought - "we have a game changer to keep on the bench for the last 20 mins".

If we have him next season - with a full pre season behind him I expect massive things.

The injury may have been a blessing in disguise in one way. He was really starting to show his class, based on that Barca may have thought - "we have a game changer to keep on the bench for the last 20 mins".

If we have him next season - with a full pre season behind him I expect massive things.

a lot of people said that at the time...looks like it may be true

Guest blueboy122

I hope so because his potential is massive and he has the type of player than will push us forward and make us real contender for the top 4 however providing we get some other quality players in.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/barcelona-send-reps-to-everton-to-sort-out-deulofeu-future

Barcelona have sent club representatives to Everton to sort out the future of young Gerard Deulofeu. The Catalan club want him to return to Spain this summer but they wanted to speak to Everton about his development, and also reassure the player's representatives that he has a first team future with Barcelona.

Apparently Barcelona are sending representatives out to Everton to discuss a further loan deal.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/barcelona-send-reps-to-everton-to-sort-out-deulofeu-future

Did you even read the article? It doesn't say they're sorting out a loan deal at all. It says they're coming to speak to us about his development because they want him back next season.

Did you even read the article? It doesn't say they're sorting out a loan deal at all. It says they're coming to speak to us about his development because they want him back next season.

He is nowhere near ready for Barcelona.

Watching them play against City all their players are massively confident in retention of the ball. Deulofeu gives it away far too much. He needs another couple of years elsewhere in my opinion. Whether that be Everton or another club.

This is Louis, may be hes using the article to let us know something thats not officially communicated yet ;)

He is nowhere near ready for Barcelona.

Watching them play against City all their players are massively confident in retention of the ball. Deulofeu gives it away far too much. He needs another couple of years elsewhere in my opinion. Whether that be Everton or another club.

He isn't ready, but Barca do like to play with that pacey, direct impact player as a wing forward sometimes. They take advantage of that with Tello sometimes right now.

Deulofeu as we all know is a huge talent, but he's still very raw. It's expected that he will eventually be an important player for Barcelona, so any hopes that he will sign long-term with Everton are probably pie in the sky.