IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Really hope it's nothing too serious and he's only out weeks and not months. It's unfortunate how hamstring injuries are some of the worst to recover from, many times a player thinks he's ready to come back only to sprint out too much and suddenly, you reaggrivate it.

It sounds like he is going to be out dor months if Roberto's comments abour him targetting a return for the final third of the season are anything to go by

It sounds like he is going to be out dor months if Roberto's comments abour him targetting a return for the final third of the season are anything to go by

I missed those comments, I'm pretty gutted now if that is true. Suddenly, we're looking pretty thin out in the wings. When Baines returns, we're suddenly down to Oviedo (which plays on the wings as a LW/LWB for Costa Rica and has looked solid) and Naismith (a hard worker but not too great). We definitely need to reinforce this transfer window, like Trev pointed out.

gutted!

He has made even looking at the team sheet before a match so exciting in recent weeks. I really hope the kid comes back soon and strong.

I am ordering my short for Christmas with his name on as a show of support haha! Seriously am gutted though. Been a shining star in a sky full of them the last few weeks.

Sad part is that hamstring injuries can't be rushed whatsover. If RM says 5 weeks, I'd honestly add on a couple more weeks to that. So unfortunate for Gerry, he was really starting to develop.

since our Robbie is a certified physio, Id trust him if he says 5 weeks. He might take more time, but I dont see him rushing him back.

I don't see how he would get any minutes unless they transferred a couple players, but if he goes back so be it. It was a loan after all and well find someone else.

Maybe he will take Messi's place in the side, who in turn wont want to sit on the bench and so would fancy a season long loan at Everton

Is Messi to PSG a genuine rumour? Or just some random made up crap?

I don't think there are. I saw a write-up about it a couple of weeks ago, but the main argument for Messi moving to PSG is that they could afford to pay his fee/wages. It also said Ibra and Messi had a good relationship despite how Ibra feels about Barca (Pep) in general.