IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

We're bound to f**k this up. We'll end up with no deal with anyone and the CEO of MSP being caught entering Tottenham's training ground by Sky Sports (like deadline day) with an exclusive interview about how they played us off against investing Tottenham to get a better deal....

Another client based hit piece from one of Kenwrights journos. a kopite no less - on the day of a massive game.  The wording of it stinks like the letter from kenwright so it’s probably been created by kenwright & prentice and passed through those lovely chaps at the daily Mail who love to have a go at us. 

Just remember, we’ve had good times. That horrible, bitter, sad control freak is trying to destroy us if he can’t have us.   

How the fuck were so many fans taken in by him. He’s a manipulative, narcissistic piece of shit. 

15 minutes ago, StevO said:

Of all the board members he could probably turn up for the games, not like his fellow board members. He would get some stick, probably be asked why he won’t stand down, but nothing like the rest of them. Ultimately, this is a fight with two sides and he’s made it very clear which side he wants to be on. 

He'd also probably be easily forgiven if he held his hands up and said he was off the mark, sorry about that.

If he took a step back now then it would appear that he’s hedged his bets and realised he’s going one way or another so stands a chance of a role at the club under new owners. 

Evertonians would have probably been ok with him after the headlock incident if he stepped down. We wouldn’t want him to give interviews and castigate the board. His silence would have spoken volumes. 

I don’t think any Evertonians are happy that our post war record goal scorer has sided with a regime of disaster. In fact it’s very sad. If sharp was financially secure to the level that he could have an executive level life without being on this board - he would have stepped away.   Kenwright has used him.  To a degree it is understandable that sharp has made this decision cos his role is basically a long term service recognition.  He has had to throw away his status to provide for his family.

kenwrights media puppet prentice who is grandson in law to Dixie Dean is another.  A person who has links to Everton’s most recognisable player is used as a spin doctor.

we’ve had some bloody good times eh

18 hours ago, plaidharper said:

SACK THE BOARD

Just because it hasn't been said in in the last 5 seconds

I think you are missing the point, for the 5th time this season a hit piece has been done by the worlds biggest blue on the eve of a critical game. 

you can throw in kenwright sitting on his own at Anfield too for that matter. 

If we go down, the anger that should have been forthcoming a long time ago will be seen as a reaction to relegation.  The issue is too many fans never seen this coming.  If we survive, the anger should be just as bad. That lot have destroyed this club. 

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I think you are missing the point, for the 5th time this season a hit piece has been done by the worlds biggest blue on the eve of a critical game. 

you can throw in kenwright sitting on his own at Anfield too for that matter. 

If we go down, the anger that should have been forthcoming a long time ago will be seen as a reaction to relegation.  The issue is too many fans never seen this coming.  If we survive, the anger should be just as bad. That lot have destroyed this club. 

Oh I was not being funny or sarcastic.  Meant what I said.  5 seconds has past while typing this so I will say it again: SACK THE BOARD!

14 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Oh I was not being funny or sarcastic.  Meant what I said.  5 seconds has past while typing this so I will say it again: SACK THE BOARD!

A very easy and oft repeated sound bite, but who exactly are/is supposed to make it happen when the people in charge are the board?

Are they going to sack themselves?

34 minutes ago, MikeO said:

A very easy and oft repeated sound bite, but who exactly are/is supposed to make it happen when the people in charge are the board?

Are they going to sack themselves?

Morshiri by sacking them or selling to someone who will.  Of course there is a minimum required amount of people so it goes without saying that sacking means replacing as well.  Feel like this has all been talked about in this thread and doesn't require a longer answer than that.  Just chiming to let my thoughts be known in case anyone forgot and if not, still to shout it into the void.

2 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Morshiri by sacking them or selling to someone who will.  Of course there is a minimum required amount of people so it goes without saying that sacking means replacing as well.  Feel like this has all been talked about in this thread and doesn't require a longer answer than that.  Just chiming to let my thoughts be known in case anyone forgot and if not, still to shout it into the void.

So needs something pretty dramatic happening to facilitate the possibility of the board being sacked then, which is why I consider it a somewhat specious and simplistic statement.

I’ll start. 
Sack Denise and Bill. The club doesn’t need a chairman and CEO. If the club rules (which have previously been changed by Bill) dictate we must have a chairman then Moshiri might as well take that role, Bill himself said the chairman doesn’t run the club so the owner might as well be the chair. 
Recruit a CEO. Our potential owners or investors just may have someone suitable lined up. 

No issue with Grant Ingles. No issue with Sharp really, I don’t think he’s qualified to be on the board but that’s never been a prerequisite at Everton. 😂

It’s quite simple. The owner - moshiri, needs to understand that whilst he is culpable for much of the shit that has gone on, the fans will not tolerate the idiots that he sat with who take a substantial wage for doing a fuckin shite job.  Till he sells up, he needs to get that lot gone. Bring in a team of consultants in a contract. 

He may have been told by kenwright “don’t worry mosh, I’ve got these peasants eating out of my hands, I have a few journos in my pocket and I just throw out a load of teary nonsense every now and then, it will all pass.”    That’s all fucked now - and that’s why he’s gone rogue with his own letters.  They can’t return to goodison so what’s the point in them being employed 

Still think the biggest issue is Mohsiri himself. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence about how he has dragged us into this financial position and he is the one that has facilitated Kenwright remaining on the board. 

The others I still have no idea about however DBB's role at the club must be extremely tenuous given her lack of comment about "the incident".

Seen on twitter saying both MSP and 777 are going to invest? but neither are going to take over from Morshiri?  Lots of speculation at the moment.  Hopefully the club will let us know what is up in the summer.  Just hope with the potential investment comes change at the board level and then hopefully some stability to take us into our new home.

Just settling in to watch the Toon hopefully twat Leicester.

If anymore evidence was needed by our owner and board of how shit they've done, of how much they need to happy clapping themselves, its what has gone on at Newcastle in just a year! 

Whatever is happening with MSP/777 and all that, as much as I don't like the idea of either of them, needs to be sorted ASAP.

Immediately followed by sorting the boardroom ASAP.

Too many people pointing the finger. It's unbelievable how little accountability there seems to be.

We then need to know what the new owners/board or whatever want to do with Dyche ASAP.

Budgets for transfers need sorting ASAP.

I say this because the transfer window opens 1st June. We would to be on the front foot in an ideal world.

However, the longer this investment > ownership > boardroom > manager thing lingers on for, the more time escapes to make suitable signings.

I know I'm not typing anything you guys don't already know. Us escaping relegation today was nothing but a reminder of the urgency we need things to get moving. The longer this shit drags on, the more chance we have of a rinse repeat next season.

So much to sort out 🙈

7 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Whatever is happening with MSP/777 and all that, as much as I don't like the idea of either of them, needs to be sorted ASAP.

Immediately followed by sorting the boardroom ASAP.

Too many people pointing the finger. It's unbelievable how little accountability there seems to be.

We then need to know what the new owners/board or whatever want to do with Dyche ASAP.

Budgets for transfers need sorting ASAP.

I say this because the transfer window opens 1st June. We would to be on the front foot in an ideal world.

However, the longer this investment > ownership > boardroom > manager thing lingers on for, the more time escapes to make suitable signings.

I know I'm not typing anything you guys don't already know. Us escaping relegation today was nothing but a reminder of the urgency we need things to get moving. The longer this shit drags on, the more chance we have of a rinse repeat next season.

So much to sort out 🙈

The transfer window opens the 14th of June by the way.

With you on everything you're saying though.

11 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The transfer window opens the 14th of June by the way.

With you on everything you're saying though.

No idea where I got 1st from! Thought that sounded a bit early 😂😂

A lot to sort isn't there? It's horrible because we have to somehow trust the same people who have took us so far backwards in recent years to somehow make the best decision for the club over themselves.

We survived today but the drama is no where near finished.