IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Or maybe Trevor really did want some privacy?

That's how it reads to me, "It's not transparency that Trevor desires" suggests he was the one wanting privacy; has he ever suggested it was otherwise?

Loads of current/recent crap blowing up so I don't see the point in dredging up twenty year old conspiracy theories.

12 minutes ago, StevO said:

Plenty of execs who left have said they signed NDA’s, I’d imagine Trevor Birch to be no different. As I expect the execs who have just left to have done the same. 

Exactly this.  NDA’s R Us. 

Birch knew the club needed to be sold, greggs lent kenwright money to buy out Johnson. Kenwright didn’t have the money, and greggs offered to buy kenwright out. Then the power battle commenced, with lies about kings dock money, fortress fund.

Without doubt we will hear an awful lot in coming weeks about the shit show that has been his time here. 

23 minutes ago, StevO said:

Plenty of execs who left have said they signed NDA’s, I’d imagine Trevor Birch to be no different. As I expect the execs who have just left to have done the same. 

I had to sign an NDA when an old employer cut my contract without warning. Its just a way of protecting the company, it doesn't necessarily mean nefarious.

Watched sky sports news earlier to see PL team’s news, lots of positive news on expected transfers in and out on most teams, the only news for us was friendly with Sporting Lisbon. We won’t improve on our expectations for next season or the following until the owner and the whole board have gone, their approach to running a football club is the one biggest problem that is holding us back as a club, I see no reason to be optimistic for next season so I’m expecting more of the same. To think if Everton hadn’t won the FA Cup in 66 I wouldn’t be here living the dream. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Watched sky sports news earlier to see PL team’s news, lots of positive news on expected transfers in and out on most teams, the only news for us was friendly with Sporting Lisbon. We won’t improve on our expectations for next season or the following until the owner and the whole board have gone, their approach to running a football club is the one biggest problem that is holding us back as a club, I see no reason to be optimistic for next season so I’m expecting more of the same. To think if Everton hadn’t won the FA Cup in 66 I wouldn’t be here living the dream. 

And I remember watching that final on a fancy new device my aunt and uncle had recently rented: something called a black and white television. Amazing to think that, back then, there might be two replays to settle a game. In the quarter-final, Everton defeated Manchester City in the second replay. 

REMINDER: "A statement will be made about interim appointments and the future of the Chairman in the next 48 hours." June 12, 2023

Tick.... Tick.... Tick....

The 'Tock' has gone missing and this is now a potential time bomb. 48 hours has become 120 hours and counting.

Fire them all, Mr. Moshiri. It's your money. You've been generous, but now your reputation and legacy are at stake. When I met you many years ago, you were decisive and capable. Prove that you remain so. Act without further delay.

10 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

REMINDER: "A statement will be made about interim appointments and the future of the Chairman in the next 48 hours." June 12, 2023

Tick.... Tick.... Tick....

The 'Tock' has gone missing and this is now a potential time bomb. 48 hours has become 120 hours and counting.

Fire them all, Mr. Moshiri. It's your money. You've been generous, but now your reputation and legacy are at stake. When I met you many years ago, you were decisive and capable. Prove that you remain so. Act without further delay.

I imagine Mr Moshiri has a lot to do with the delay!

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I imagine Mr Moshiri has a lot to do with the delay!

According to watched toffee, kenwright trying to get inflated price for his 1600 or so shares.  

not sure why this hasn’t stopped moshiri just sacking him.  Probably huge nda being drawn up too. I wonder if bill leaving would enable other previous ndas to speak out?