IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

the Ian Ross emails that led to him walking back in 2011.  

I recall at the time people disputed the authenticity of them. Where he called the club a kindergarten and detailed propaganda outlets like Andy gray, Tim Cahill, and several media journos specifically the daily Mail. 

So disputed emails from over a decade ago and the Mail? 

I'm gonna have to stop coming on here. You guys don't know the rage that just keeps getting stronger each time I come on here to check whether Kenwright and Moshiri have sorted their shit out, only to find not to my surprise that they haven't.

🤬

(Come to think of it, you probably all know exactly how I feel!)

16 minutes ago, Wall Writer said:

I'm gonna have to stop coming on here. You guys don't know the rage that just keeps getting stronger each time I come on here to check whether Kenwright and Moshiri have sorted their shit out, only to find not to my surprise that they haven't.

🤬

(Come to think of it, you probably all know exactly how I feel!)

Hey @Wall Writer, hows the rage now?

16 hours ago, Wall Writer said:

Haha  🤣

Good job I haven't had my phone on me.

I'm actually sitting in ER right now with a broken collarbone. So instead of trying to wind me up can I get a little sympathy please 🤕😂😂

Mate we’re all getting frustrated, but come on you’ve gone way to far. No need to break your own bones.

Is that 48hts up yet?

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

They were. Sources (Guardian -Andy Hunter) suggested the emails had been tampered with. 

Ian ross said they were tampered with…. Yet the club got rid of him when he was meant to be going into a new role.   I can assure you that a person wouldn’t walk unless they were bang to rights. 

Are you saying that you don’t believe the club and bill particularly have client based journos working for them? 

Removing Bill is the only way to get a truly unified fanbase. Fans will always be amazing at this club, the proof is there for everyone to see from the last 2 years alone but the atmosphere from the fans opening day would be like nothing else if Bill is released of duties prior.

Just make it happen already, its beyond pathetic now.

10 hours ago, StevO said:

So far he’s managed to avoid the anger of the fans, if he keeps Bill at the club then he gets what’s coming to him and unfortunately the civil war would continue. 

I don't think he has escaped. His name has been on as many banners as the others.

I personally put Moshiri in the same bracket as Sharpe. These 2 can have a clean slate with the fans if they do the proper thing.

The problem for Moshiri is that everytime he tries to be open, its a fucking disaster!!!

If there was a pecking order of who should go, it seems ironic that the first one who should have gone is still there (BK to state the obvious!).

I think we all speak for each other when we say we just want some honesty and transparency. It's a minimum expectation any fan base should get. Club sports are unique businesses in this way.

If he keeps Billy Bullshit around it's just further evidence that the bloke is fucking thick as pig shit.

What's the easiest way to get Evertonian's to settle down? Getting rid of that man. So what will he do? Keep the fucker around and just keep the animosity going.

What an idiot.